Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

Its always funny when one of these Repub Clowns accidentally says what he really thinks and then lies to get off the hot seat.

And I do like how the Republicans trot out at least one black guy as a Presidential candidate. Or at least a pretend candidate. Then the Repubs remember why they never support a black candidate for very long. He ain't white.

I don't think he's a real candidate either. He's just the Repub's version of a house nigra but purple with pink polka dots, it was still a stunning example of ignorance from a so-called "man of science".

Shouldn't we expect more from a potential prez candidate than ignorance like this?

Carson scares the crap out of you dem/libs doesn't he? A brilliant black neurosurgeon, successful by his own hard work, not a politician, speaks what he believes, conservative beliefs, loves his country.

everything you libs hate.

Why would he? He can't be president.

So it seems orientation isn't a simple matter of predetermination by genes. Duh.

Sexual orientation is, and always has been, a product of both nature and nurture. That this is even debated by some people at this point is absolutely astonishing. Nobody wakes up one day and "chooses" to be gay. But nobody is born gay either. Just like nobody is born with a favorite food of a favorite type of music, and that nobody chooses these preferences either.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.

The so-called "experts" say that with some people its genetic and with some its a choice. The only debate is the ratio between the two. Most conclude that the genetic group is significantly smaller than the choice group. But I'm sure that our resident gays will disagree.

All humans choose their sexual activity.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.

Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

How long will this apology tour phase last?

Ben Carson I deeply regret saying homosexuality is a choice MSNBC

What a fraud. He intended to say it then retract it from the get-go. His rw randian base won't hold it against him however (quelle surprise)

Its always funny when one of these Repub Clowns accidentally says what he really thinks and then lies to get off the hot seat.

And I do like how the Republicans trot out at least one black guy as a Presidential candidate. Or at least a pretend candidate. Then the Repubs remember why they never support a black candidate for very long. He ain't white.

I don't think he's a real candidate either. He's just the Repub's version of a house nigra but purple with pink polka dots, it was still a stunning example of ignorance from a so-called "man of science".

Shouldn't we expect more from a potential prez candidate than ignorance like this?

Carson scares the crap out of you dem/libs doesn't he? A brilliant black neurosurgeon, successful by his own hard work, not a politician, speaks what he believes, conservative beliefs, loves his country.

Why, because he is black?

So it seems orientation isn't a simple matter of predetermination by genes. Duh.

Sexual orientation is, and always has been, a product of both nature and nurture. That this is even debated by some people at this point is absolutely astonishing. Nobody wakes up one day and "chooses" to be gay. But nobody is born gay either. Just like nobody is born with a favorite food of a favorite type of music, and that nobody chooses these preferences either.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.

The so-called "experts" say that with some people its genetic and with some its a choice. The only debate is the ratio between the two. Most conclude that the genetic group is significantly smaller than the choice group. But I'm sure that our resident gays will disagree.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.

Hardly.

Why, because he is black?

Because he's a rightwing moron. We don't elect rightwing morons, if we ever did.

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nation's politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Last edited:
All the heterofascism is annoying to normal Americans.

Yes, Carson was wrong; yes, he admitted it; so let's get back to normal programming.

Candidates say dumb things, and sometimes they should apologize. Carson did that and Giuliani doubled down on dumb.
Campaigns are too polished & scripted for him to have "made a mistake". Are you saying that carson has no one to advise him?

It is contrary to the norm of mammalian biology, but it persistently pops up.

I say we should ask the queers what they think.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
The Gingrich (R) revolution turned this great nations politics into a snake pit shit stain. You know- the guy who lambasted a sitting-President for having a consensual affair whilst he was having one hisself? Were you not around when that happened?

Newt did not do it in the oval office with an employee and then lie about it under oath. Clinton's lie under oath was the crime, there is no law againse getting a BJ from a young girl. But when the girl is an employee and the act is in the oval office it makes a difference.

is Ben the moron who said "people go to prison straight and come out gay ?

:lmao:

some do, he did not say "all" do. He is correct.

That was his evidence for claiming gay was a choice. What he accidentally claimed in the same evidence is that heterosexuality is a choice.

paricipating in sex is a choice, heterosexual sex is the norm for all mammals.

Heterosexuality is the majority choice for humans. Homosexuality is the minority choice.

We have a democratic society that protects the rights of minorities, as long as what the minority wants protection for doing is not unacceptably harmful to others.

is Ben the moron who said "people go to prison straight and come out gay ?

:lmao:

some do, he did not say "all" do. He is correct.

That was his evidence for claiming gay was a choice. What he accidentally claimed in the same evidence is that heterosexuality is a choice.

his quote was provided earlier, read it. thats not what he said.

Prove it, or shut up.

its been proven, his exact quote was provided. He did not say what you libtards claim.

It is contrary to the norm of mammalian biology, but it persistently pops up.

I say we should ask the queers what they think.

Maybe do a poll, were you born queers, or did some outside influence make you queer.

Less than 10% of Americans now hunt. Does that make hunting a perversion?

Forum List

Back