Believing in God doesn't make me feel insignificant, quite the opposite...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...as a Catholic I believe in a God who is so deeply interested in every aspect of my life that he gets upset every time I miss Mass, every time I masturbate, every time I watch a video of two girls kissing, and he may even send me to hell for doing these things.

So I must conclude, based on this, that I am the most important person in the universe because I have the full and undivided attention of a being who created the entire universe and all that is in it.

...as a Catholic I believe in a God who is so deeply interested in every aspect of my life that he gets upset every time I miss Mass, every time I masturbate, every time I watch a video of two girls kissing, and he may even send me to hell for doing these things.

So I must conclude, based on this, that I am the most important person in the universe because I have the full and undivided attention of a being who created the entire universe and all that is in it.
Yet here you are sitting on one of billions of planets circling billions of suns in billions of galaxies. I see why you are a Catholic, very comforting.

How does god get mad at you WHEN you masturbate? :lol:

Forum List

Back