Belief in hell reduces crime rates

This article somehow separates belief in heaven from belief in hell and suggests that it is the fear of hell rather than an expectation of heaven that drives a supposed decrease in antisocial behavior. Not sure how anyone could make that kind of distinction without an awful lot of assumptions.

Which is why religions are called "faith".. Everybody alive has or will be shown the proof of God in a manner they can believe or refuse to believe. I feel sorry for those who choose not to believe and then harass those who do...that won't turn out well in their Final Judgement.
hahahahahhahahahahhah !!!
..I just commented on this...the only ones harassing people are the believers--I've never had an ''atheist'' come to my house and try to force their beliefs on me...in fact, I have a NO SOLICITING sign on my door---and the believers STILL come by!!!! = they are jackasses

......there is no proof of god or will be
We now have Godless Marxists at our very doors who will shout you down, loot everything you possess, and declare you a racist while putting their boot on your neck to take it all in the name of social justice.

The PC is such that if you say "All lives matter", you are declared a racist and probably lose your job

Try again.

Marxism is the natural lean for those who reject God. As the Bible states, we are all sheep and seek a shepherd. So as Christ once declared, all those other than me are thieves and robbers, so choose your shepherd wisely.
christian country America murdered tens of thousands of innocents in seconds--A Bombs

This article somehow separates belief in heaven from belief in hell and suggests that it is the fear of hell rather than an expectation of heaven that drives a supposed decrease in antisocial behavior. Not sure how anyone could make that kind of distinction without an awful lot of assumptions.

Which is why religions are called "faith".. Everybody alive has or will be shown the proof of God in a manner they can believe or refuse to believe. I feel sorry for those who choose not to believe and then harass those who do...that won't turn out well in their Final Judgement.
hahahahahhahahahahhah !!!
..I just commented on this...the only ones harassing people are the believers--I've never had an ''atheist'' come to my house and try to force their beliefs on me...in fact, I have a NO SOLICITING sign on my door---and the believers STILL come by!!!! = they are jackasses

......there is no proof of god or will be
We now have Godless Marxists at our very doors who will shout you down, loot everything you possess, and declare you a racist while putting their boot on your neck to take it all in the name of social justice.

The PC is such that if you say "All lives matter", you are declared a racist and probably lose your job

Try again.

Marxism is the natural lean for those who reject God. As the Bible states, we are all sheep and seek a shepherd. So as Christ once declared, all those other than me are thieves and robbers, so choose your shepherd wisely.
christian country America murdered tens of thousands of innocents in seconds--A Bombs
I see, so America is now a Christian country?

Well then, bring back prayer into the schools

LMAO!

You know, it gets tiresome of Left wingers preaching to Christians about allowing illegals into the country because they say that Jesus would want to help them, but the moment you talk about the genocide of abortion all of a sudden we need separation of church and state.

Hilarious

Godless Marxism has murdered far more people than any other ideology in human history

According to a disturbingly pleasant graphic from Information is Beautiful entitled simply 20th Century Death, communism was the leading ideological cause of death between 1900 and 2000. The 94 million that perished in China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Afghanistan, and Eastern Europe easily (and tragically) trump the 28 million that died under fascist regimes during the same period.

Yet is is so PC to say you are a Marxist today, BLM openly declares they are Marxists yet to say you are a fascist you are somehow far more evil?
hey---first you talk about crime--now you talk about deaths [war deaths/etc ] --totally different
Oh, well I guess murdering your political opponents does not equate as crime with you.

My bad.

This peer reviewed research indicates that nations that have a higher belief in hell have lower crime rates.

I guess otherwise, all the godless would be burning, looting, rioting, every night.

Oh, wait.................
Severely religious countries have harsher penalties, like chopping your hand off for stealing an egg. It's god's will.

Godless Marxism has murdered far more people than any other ideology in human history

According to a disturbingly pleasant graphic from Information is Beautiful entitled simply 20th Century Death, communism was the leading ideological cause of death between 1900 and 2000. The 94 million that perished in China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Afghanistan, and Eastern Europe easily (and tragically) trump the 28 million that died under fascist regimes during the same period.

Yet is is so PC to say you are a Marxist today, BLM openly declares they are Marxists yet to say you are a fascist you are somehow far more evil?
hey---first you talk about crime--now you talk about deaths [war deaths/etc ] --totally different
Oh, well I guess murdering your political opponents does not equate as crime with you.

My bad.
..you haven't proved that or posted any stats on that
..so murdering innocent women and CHILDREN is not as bad????!!!!
hahahahahhaha

This peer reviewed research indicates that nations that have a higher belief in hell have lower crime rates.

I guess otherwise, all the godless would be burning, looting, rioting, every night.

Severely religious countries have harsher penalties, like chopping your hand off for stealing an egg. It's god's will.
In countries like Singapore if you are caught dealing illicit drugs you are killed on the spot. Then those buying are given three chances with rehab to quit, but after the third time they are put in prison for life.

It is one of the few places on earth where drug addiction and related deaths are cut in half about every year.

But in the US we have deemed it more humane to let about 200 people overdose a day on drugs instead while letting drug dealers run in out out of prison every year and users are just patched up and sent on their way without so much as a slap on the wrist.

95% of American prisoners believe in god.
Believing in God does not mean they believe in a hell,. does it?
In most cases it does.

Forum List

Back