Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

you are wrong and greatly matters to you, sinner - the prescribed religion of antiquity is to triumph over evil as a chance for judgement, as the means for admission to the everlasting ...

* all three desert religions are equally corrupt - based on a lie, tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments. that never existed.
ok, that's what you believe and you have the right to believe that. I don't care what you believe. Because I am very comfortable with my beliefs. We will all know the truth eventually-----------or not.

you are wrong and greatly matters to you, sinner - the prescribed religion of antiquity is to triumph over evil as a chance for judgement, as the means for admission to the everlasting ...

* all three desert religions are equally corrupt - based on a lie, tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments. that never existed.

.....and yet you have not proven this assertion. That makes you a liar.

ok, that's what you believe and you have the right to believe that. I don't care what you believe. Because I am very comfortable with my beliefs. We will all know the truth eventually-----------or not.
If we are wrong it doesn't matter, if you are wrong it matters greatly to YOU.
you are wrong and greatly matters to you, sinner

between the two who would believe it is better to be a sinner than to triumph over evil - not who is the most comfortable, that's christianity in a nut shell - to be both a sinner and comfortable while sinning. redfish.

between the two who would believe it is better to be a sinner than to triumph over evil - not who is the most comfortable, that's christianity in a nut shell - to be both a sinner and comfortable while sinning. redfish.
you understand nothing about Christianity or religion, you are just a biased hater. Waste of my time.

If we are wrong it doesn't matter, if you are wrong it matters greatly to YOU.
you understand nothing about Christianity or religion, you are just a biased hater. Waste of my time.
between the two who would believe it is better to be a sinner than to triumph over evil

you are who made the wager, christian your phony religion or the prescribed religion of antiquity and your perversion of the 1st century events - -

sorry, being a crucifier is not a likely means for admission to the everlasting ... your c bible the book of forgeries and fallacies.

the wrong God???? There is only one. I
Oops, still making the same mistake.

We are talking about "IF YOU ARE WRONG".

You get that, right?

If you are wrong, maybe you picked the wrong God and will suffer forever.

Sorry, but your tired wager cuts both ways. You should retire it, it's pretty stupid.

Oops, still making the same mistake.

We are talking about "IF YOU ARE WRONG".

You get that, right?

If you are wrong, maybe you picked the wrong God and will suffer forever.

Sorry, but your tired wager cuts both ways. You should retire it, it's pretty stupid.
I already said, if I am wrong it doesn't matter. We are also talking about if YOU are wrong.

you are who made the wager, christian your phony religion or the prescribed religion of antiquity and your perversion of the 1st century events - -

sorry, being a crucifier is not a likely means for admission to the everlasting ... your c bible the book of forgeries and fallacies.
so what is the religion of antiquity and who practices it today? What is it called today?

so what is the religion of antiquity and who practices it today? What is it called today?

from the beginning, a&e's choice for self determination - the triumph of good vs evil - and remission to paradise when accomplished by heavenly judgement and reiterated, the parable of noah and the near extinction when humanity was given a second chance - to accomplish the same goal ...

the real question is where did the desert religions come from and the false 10 commandments from etchings that never existed.

from the beginning, a&e's choice for self determination - the triumph of good vs evil - and remission to paradise when accomplished by heavenly judgement and reiterated, the parable of noah and the near extinction when humanity was given a second chance - to accomplish the same goal ...

the real question is where did the desert religions come from and the false 10 commandments from etchings that never existed.
sounds like you need a course in religious history, you ask some valid questions, maybe some study will help you find answers. My belief is my answer, you are free to agree with me or not, I really don't care what you believe.

so what is the religion of antiquity ...
sounds like you need a course in religious history, you ask some valid questions, maybe some study will help you find answers. My belief is my answer, you are free to agree with me or not, I really don't care what you believe.

now you know the prescribed religion from the heavens to free your spirit for admission to the everlasting - good luck with your phony desert religion and your wager. sinner.

And you were wrong.

If you are wrong, you might have picked the wrong God and might suffer for eternity.

You don't get to be both wrong and right, in your idiot wager.
William James argues otherwise. According to him the best YOU can hope for is to suffer without complaint. And given your demeanor, that doesn't seem likely.

"When all is said and done, we are in the end absolutely dependent on the universe; and into sacrifices and surrenders of some sort, deliberately looked at and accepted, we are drawn and pressed as into our only permanent positions of repose. Now in those states of mind which fall short of religion, the surrender is submitted to as an imposition of necessity, and the sacrifice is undergone at the very best without complaint. In the religious life, on the contrary, surrender and sacrifice are positively espoused: even unnecessary givings-up are added in order that the happiness may increase. Religion thus makes easy and felicitous what in any case is necessary; and if it be the only agency that can accomplish this result, its vital importance as a human faculty stands vindicated beyond dispute. It becomes an essential organ of our life, performing a function which no other portion of our nature can so successfully fulfill."

William James argues otherwise. According to him the best YOU can hope for is to suffer without complaint. And given your demeanor, that doesn't seem likely.

"When all is said and done, we are in the end absolutely dependent on the universe; and into sacrifices and surrenders of some sort, deliberately looked at and accepted, we are drawn and pressed as into our only permanent positions of repose. Now in those states of mind which fall short of religion, the surrender is submitted to as an imposition of necessity, and the sacrifice is undergone at the very best without complaint. In the religious life, on the contrary, surrender and sacrifice are positively espoused: even unnecessary givings-up are added in order that the happiness may increase. Religion thus makes easy and felicitous what in any case is necessary; and if it be the only agency that can accomplish this result, its vital importance as a human faculty stands vindicated beyond dispute. It becomes an essential organ of our life, performing a function which no other portion of our nature can so successfully fulfill."

that's why there is the metaphysical, and our free spirits when accomplished - to insure the cyclical physical events are made better with each passing and enjoyed for all eternity.

Forum List

Back