Belgian woman in her 20s 'euthanized' after suffering mental trauma in Brussels airport bombing

God is life. So do not speak nonsense, atheist. Ask god before you say such a bullshit. How friends help friends - also in case of suicides - is a totally other theme than to bear political and/or economical structures for a suicide business. Who regulates informations in such a context and who decides what to do? Who pays the money which is needed? Who gets this money? For what exactly?
You are not God's spokesman.

Last edited:
You are not God's spokesman.

Atheist: A grandpa from me is king David - and also king David was no spokesman of god. God is the spokesman of god. Others report only what they understood. I told you "ask god" and my impression is you never did do so in your whole life in any situation. You used god as an argument for your own absurde flat thoughts - and then you got a reaction from me.

Last edited:
... We drag the U.S down and you allow it , don't ever forget that. From the RCMP on down to the lowly TPS we have dragged you down with us.

I am a German. The USA attacked Germany - and was indeed the worst enemy Germany ever had in history - although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA, never! So I have not any lousy idea what you try to say with this message. By the way: What has Germany done bad to Canada in history? Nothing or nothing? Nevertheless you had also sent Canadians to murder Germans in masses.

Last edited:
Must be why all those business people were jumping out of the broken windows of the 77th floor of their World Trade Center offices!

?

What do you like to say with this extremely stupid "question"? What kind of decision is it to burn to death or to fall to death because criminals made a terror attack? A sad thing in this context is it that "Superman" is only a fiction - otherwise Kal El had been able to save all this people.

By the way: Many people who are still alive today do not know who saved them - because they never saw the danger which was able to kill them and the people or powers who had been able to take care. "Good deeds" are often as invisible as god is invisible.

Last edited:
Too bad she wasn't in a program to lift the depressed person with comfort of some sort or another, or to instill in her the idea that everyone experiences ups and downs and that the secret is to expect when you eat something it doesn't smell good after strengthening the body and the spoiled stuff has to be removed regularly.
Am I the only one disturbed by this? What is going on with the world?

Belgian woman in her 20s 'euthanized' after suffering mental trauma in Brussels airport bombing

A 23-year-old Belgian woman who survived a deadly Islamic State bombing of a Brussels airport opted to die by euthanasia after years of mental health issues stemming from the attack.

"That day really cracked her, she never felt safe after that," Shanti De Corte's mother, Marielle, told Belgian news station VRT of her daughter's struggles since the 2016 ISIS attack on Brussels Airport in Zaventem, according to a recent report by the Daily Mail.

De Corte was a 17-year-old student traveling with classmates when terrorists affiliated with ISIS detonated a bomb in the airport in March 2016. She was walking through the departures lounge when the explosion rocked the airport, killing 33 people and wounding an additional 340.

Though De Corte survived the blast and did not suffer any physical injuries, the mental trauma of the day haunted her for the rest of her life.
If correct, the article says she was on 11 antidepressants a day!! Then, believe it or not, not one but two!! Yes two psychiatrists approved her decision. IMO those doctors way over medicated her rendering her cognitively impaired then, the State and those doctors basically murdered this poor girl by giving her legal permission to off herself when she was mentally impaired.

If correct, the article says she was on 11 antidepressants a day!! ...

She got what because of a relativelly "simple" psychological war trauma? ... Strange ... Extremely strange ... But what for heavens sake call people "free will" in context of such an extreme amount of drugs she had to use? ... What tried to cover all this idiots? ... And why was no judge - better a bigger gremium of judges - envolved in a question of life and death? ...

Last edited:
Atheist: A grandpa from me is king David - and also king David was no spokesman of god. God is the spokesman of god. Others report only what they understood. I told you "ask god" and my impression is you never did do so in your whole life in any situation. You used god as an argument for your own absurde flat thoughts - and then you got a reaction from me.

You are not God's spokesperson, and He does not recognize you as such.

She got what because of a relativelly "simple" psychological war trauma? ... Strange ... Extremely strange ... But what for heavens sake call people "free will" in context of such an extreme amount of drugs she had to use? ... What tried to cover all this idiots? ... And why was no judge - better a bigger gremium of judges - envolved in a question of life and death? ...
You are extremely normal if you want to rule others.

The world became a hostage of satanic 'rulers' who want to annihilate it
Pretty simple
Even as true as you stated it, God whose identity was given to Moses, "I am that I am" gave humanity the freedom to choose his or her own fate. And he looks upon the heart as the gracious being that he is. Someday, some brilliant person will discover the secret that God already knows about changing thought patterns to bring joy back into life if someone has lost it. Will it be in our lifetimes? Perhaps, because God is a merciful being, we will persevere to find his secrets which may mean we have to understand that the spirit lives on, and that death is a door that could redeem a life of losing respect of its sorrows. Old time religion deemed our consequences as "We will understand it better by and by." The truth is in there or out there, somewhere. For me, it is a sense that God loves us, and will carry us through the valley of death if we ask him to. I stand on the 100th Psalm and the four gospels of Jesus Christ, in particular, "Ask and ye shall receive," with the acceptance that God is in charge of any chastisements there may be.
jesus-with-whip3.jpg

Last edited:
A very generous offer which I will be delighted to help you with .

It is also a very considerate one because it suggests that you appreciate that people with very rigid mind sets are very dangerous as well as extremely irritating.
Its presence is forehead stamped on every authoritarian and messianic figure . And you certainly bare the mind signature of an Adolf 2.0

You are not God's spokesperson, and He does not recognize you as such.
You are wrong with everything what you say and not say. And you hide this behind behind "godly" nonsense, atheist. Did you ever try to understand what others try to say to you?

Last edited:
You are extremely normal if you want to rule others.

Idiot ! - Someone died because of your "opinion". So this opinion is for me not an opinion. Tell me something what has some plausibility why this young woman had to die. What makes the world to a better place when people exist who can kill everyone after they made them to a victim of antidepressive drugs until someone cries "I can't stand this torture anymore. I want to die."

Last edited:
Why is it you people think a person does not have the absolute right to choose of they live or die?

It is also a very considerate one because it suggests that you appreciate that people with very rigid mind sets are very dangerous as well as extremely irritating.

Hä? ... ah sorrry forgot to translate this: Eh?

Its presence is forehead stamped on every authoritarian and messianic figure . And you certainly bare the mind signature of an Adolf 2.0

Who was Adolf 1? Gustav II Adolf?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back