Beleaguered Biden Bouncing Back?

Obama spent nearly a trillion on a stimulus plan ........ what happened to all that money ?

1636215189774.png

The unemployment rate is down to 4.6 percent – nearly ideal.

Thank yiu for all the fake news posts / links, but iden is still way under water on almost every single issue in the polls, 70% if the nation still believes we are headed in the wrong direction, and he is still a failure in 99% of everything he does / has done.
Stop the tears. It's not easy watching grown men cry.

Every time Biden gets something done he shows what an inept jerkoff Trump was.

Deal with it.

Not even Obama could have done that with that level of incompetence. I'll give you that.

Biden played the hand he was dealt and got us out

That hand was the 2500 troops Trump left him to defend Afghanistan and an Afghan Army unable and unwilling to fight the Taliban.

Getting us out of Afghanistan was a major miracle

To all the Republicans who voted against the Infrastructure Bill

Let them explain to their constituents in 2022 why they voted against the jobs and civic improvements in the bill
We won't see civic improvements or jobs. Who are you trying to kid?

Hell, you applauded Brandon's Afghan pullout.

Desperation begets desperation I suppose.
It’s the economy, stupid.

If we go into 2024 with a strong economy, the pandemic ended, and low unemployment, Biden will be reelected.

That Republicans want the American people to suffer for some perceived partisan gain illustrates just how reprehensible conservatives truly are.

Not even Obama could have done that with that level of incompetence. I'll give you that.
Afghanistan won’t be an ‘issue’ in 2024; it’s really not an ‘issue’ now, except for the partisan right who won’t be voting for Biden regardless.

And if Republicans try to make an ‘issue’ out of Afghanistan in 2024 it will backfire, conservatives coming off as partisan, desperate, and petty.

I do not know whether he is bouncing back or not.

BUT -- as a fair-minded observer -- I was impressed by his press conference this morning (Saturday, November 6).

He seemed unusually alert and lucid. Even his haircut gave him a more youthful look. He seemed to be very much in control. He did not show any signs of cognitive confusion. He even indulged in humor -- both oral and physical (when he used his hand to shield his eyes from reporters).

All in all, a five-star performance.

Biden played the hand he was dealt and got us out

That hand was the 2500 troops Trump left him to defend Afghanistan and an Afghan Army unable and unwilling to fight the Taliban.

Getting us out of Afghanistan was a major miracle
If I promise you a dog turd has no clean end, will you quit looking for it?

BUT -- as a fair-minded observer -- I was impressed by his press conference this morning (Saturday, November 6).

He seemed unusually alert and lucid. Even his haircut gave him a more youthful look. He seemed to be very much in control. He did not show any signs of cognitive confusion. He even indulged in humor -- both oral and physical (when he used his hand to shield his eyes from reporters).

He usually has 15 or 20 lucid minutes a day.

They have good days and bad days.

A good blast of amphetamines will do that for ya.

They have good days and bad days.
Watching Trump was & still is, akin to staring down ten miles of bad road.

But keep hitching your wagon to Trump if it makes you feel better. And you'll be up shit creek without a paddle like the rest of us if he is reelected.

It’s the economy, stupid.

If we go into 2024 with a strong economy, the pandemic ended, and low unemployment, Biden will be reelected.

That Republicans want the American people to suffer for some perceived partisan gain illustrates just how reprehensible conservatives truly are.
There is no way Biden is re-elected to anything even if he does survive. He is already a babbling idiot and this is a degenerative type of thing that we go through if we live long enough, some sooner than others.

Forum List

Back