Belarus Grants Asylum To California Man Wanted By FBI For Alleged Role In Capitol Riots

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Evan Neumann, a US citizen who took part in the storming of the Capitol in January 2021, was granted asylum in Belarus today. He fled the US last August after six criminal charges were allegedly brought against him.

Evan Neumann, a US citizen who took part in the storming of the Capitol in January 2021, was granted asylum in Belarus today. He fled the US last August after six criminal charges were allegedly brought against him.

To Belarus. Thank you for taking him. He was only going to get a slap on the wrist. Now he can go fight communism as he has always wanted to.

Belarus?? :auiqs.jpg:
Sentence executed. Revoke his citizenship and he can live in that shithole of a country for the rest of his days.
My Belurusian girlfriend was pissed when the leader stole his election despite voters. Trump saw what he did and said hey I think I'll try that but it didn't work but only because Pence wouldn't go along. Imagine if he did.

Woof...Belarus huh?

Somebody must REALLY not want to go to jail.

Well, he is in handbag design...see what he do with burlap and tree bark...ya never know.

Forum List

Back