Being Slutty: Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work — Where Are Her Pants? Pics

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

I don't care! I wish it was shorter and a skirt and a tube top! :banana:

steve does she have any underpants on under that?....

She is all doped up

• Banned

She is all doped up
And she's baiting her employer to say something about how she’s dressed, so she can blame racism. It's a tactic her type entities engage in.

She is all doped up
And she's baiting her employer to say something about how she’s dressed, so she can blame racism. It's a tactic her type entities engage in.

What Stevie is really saying is "I am still pissed off that that black girl got to live in the White House so I will obsess over her forever"

Who looked? Or are they just lying? Again.

This is stupid and as usual, the OP is anything BUT a christian.

She is all doped up

What Stevie is really saying is "I am still pissed off that that black girl got to live in the White House so I will obsess over her forever"

BINGO!

Every so often, these jerks let it slip that they're afraid they could never measure up to black men and poor little trailer trash Steve has said the same.

As for Malia - she's still cute as a bug's ear, still working and still making the RWNJs crazy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I do wonder- considering how much Stevie the Racist says he is for 'whites only'- I wonder how much time he spends on Google trying to find naked pictures of Malia.

Who looked? Or are they just lying? Again.

This is stupid and as usual, the OP is anything BUT a christian.

She is all doped up

BINGO!

Every so often, these jerks let it slip that they're afraid they could never measure up to black men and poor little trailer trash Steve has said the same.

As for Malia - she's still cute as a bug's ear, still working and still making the RWNJs crazy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Wtf?? :laugh:

I have no problem with what women/girls wear (as long as it isn't a burka) and if you've got the body, go as sexy as you like.

No one paid malia to run the streets in nothing but a shirt.

What else does she give up for free? Typical black girl.

I'm no fan of the Obamas :mad-61:

having said that

I don't find what she's wearing slutty.

It's a shirt dress

"A shirtdress is a style of dress that borrows details from a man's shirt. These can include a collar, a button front, or cuffed sleeves. ... As they are typically cut without a seam at the waist, these dresses often have a looser fit..."

I own a couple of shirt dresses myself and the are totally fine and not slutty.

something like this you see them everywhere.

Forum List

Back