Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
247 years of big time white crime disputes the racist assertions being made about crime rates. And the fact that all credible experts say that current testing is not valid indicators of intelligence, only low IQ idiots continue pushing obvious racist trash.

By every objective, measurable criteria blacks tend to be much less intelligent than whites and Orientals.
Only very sick people hold those beliefs and use racial terms like that.

You need help.
Blacks have higher rates of illegitimacy, and much higher crime rates.
Get help before you hurt someone.
No one should be surprised that these facts influence the way people feel about blacks.
People? Speak for yourself.
Of course there are intelligent, law abiding, and intelligent Negroes. These are atypical of their race.
"Race" is not a real thing.

You need help.

Why is saying that blacks have a much higher illegitimacy rate and thus a higher crime rate - the two are correlated - worthy of being told “get help.” It’s simply a fact, and goes a long way to explaining why there is a problem in the black underclass.

And of course race is a real thing. There are three: Asian, Black, and White.

You need help.

You insult me because you cannot answer my arguments. You cannot answer my answer my arguments because they are valid.

247 years of big time white crime disputes the racist assertions being made about crime rates. And the fact that all credible experts say that current testing is not valid indicators of intelligence, only low IQ idiots continue pushing obvious racist trash.
You do not turn obvious falsehoods to truths with large letters.

Your campaign strategy to get people to think that blacks have it so bad and the only way to be “fair” is to vote for the Democrat isn‘t working.

You have not made any arguments.
He said that the high illegitimacy rate is tied to the high crime rate. That’s an argument defending the idea that blacks’ high out of wedlock rate is contributing - significantly - to the fact that they commit violent crime at 5x the rate of whites.

That fact is largely responsible for racist attitudes, and it is within the blacks’ control. So what is wrong with pointing out that blacks themselves can improve their situation, and consequently how people look at them - as an entirety? (Of course, one must always just blacks, and everyone, on an individual basis, but that doesn’t preclude statistical averages overall.)

You insult me because you cannot answer my arguments. You cannot answer my answer my arguments because they are valid.
Or, as in my case, he replies with a “funny” when I point out the correlation between high OOW birth rates and crime rates.

I think some of these leftists - sorry, but it IS always on the left - think that name-calling or laughing at valid points is the way to silence people.

I3Gb5iwOicoq.jpeg

And of course race is a real thing. There are three: Asian, Black, and White.
Those terms invalidate the attribute that separates man from other animals; his rational faculity.

Ascribing significance to man's genetic lineage and judging an individual based of it rather than on his character is a very low and primitive form of collectivism only suitable for savages.

For a long period, racists like yourself did not consider Italians and Irishmen to be White. Many Jews "look White", but there is no chance your camp would call them that. "Asian" is a term that includes so many ethnicities it does not serve a purpose in this context and the same applies for "Blacks". Not to mention "Hispanic".

These terms, at best, only describe skin tone, nothing else. What skin tone you happen to be born with does not affectyour character.

Also, what "race" is the child of, say, a "Black" and a "White" parent?

Racism is an ideology contradicting reality which is why it has always been a losing ideology. It is, however, one - as I mentioned - that is very primitive whoch is why it often leads to bloodshed and that is why it is important to stop, ridicule and argue against it at every chance you get.

He said that the high illegitimacy rate is tied to the high crime rate.
Correlation and causation are not the same, but let's say that is true -- Why even bring in "race" to the argument?

That’s an argument defending the idea that blacks’ high out of wedlock rate is contributing - significantly - to the fact that they commit violent crime at 5x the rate of whites.
is that because of their "Blackness" or the "illegitimacy rate"?
That fact is largely responsible for racist attitudes, and it is within the blacks’ control. So what is wrong with pointing out that blacks themselves can improve their situation, and consequently how people look at them - as an entirety? (Of course, one must always just blacks, and everyone, on an individual basis, but that doesn’t preclude statistical averages overall.)
Never have I ever read a bigger lie. :D

YouR belief implies you do not believe people are in control of their choice. You believe pigmentation is in charge.

Those terms invalidate the attribute that separates man from other animals; his rational faculity.

Ascribing significance to man's genetic lineage and judging an individual based of it rather than on his character is a very low and primitive form of collectivism only suitable for savages.

For a long period, racists like yourself did not consider Italians and Irishmen to be White. Many Jews "look White", but there is no chance your camp would call them that. "Asian" is a term that includes so many ethnicities it does not serve a purpose in this context and the same applies for "Blacks". Not to mention "Hispanic".

These terms, at best, only describe skin tone, nothing else. What skin tone you happen to be born with does not affectyour character.

Also, what "race" is the child of, say, a "Black" and a "White" parent?

Racism is an ideology contradicting reality which is why it has always been a losing ideology. It is, however, one - as I mentioned - that is very primitive whoch is why it often leads to bloodshed and that is why it is important to stop, ridicule and argue against it at every chance you get.
”Racists like yourself”. What is it with these brainwashed liberals who think that can scream “raaacist” at you - and then expect them to engage in a discussion.

BTW, this is a Zone 1 thread. Liberals like yourself aren’t allowed to call people racists here.

”Racists like yourself”. What is it with these brainwashed liberals who think that can scream “raaacist” at you - and then expect them to engage in a discussion.

BTW, this is a Zone 1 thread. Liberals like yourself aren’t allowed to call people racists here.
I do not exist in a void where words have no meaning. I call things for what they are and if I see racism, I will call it racism.

I do not exist in a void where words have no meaning. I call things for what they are and if I see racism, I will call it racism.
I’ve said nothing racist. I simply hold black people, like anyone else, responsible for their own actions. They can solve a lot of their problems by reducing their high illegitimacy rate.

All you’re showing is that leftists don’t know what racism is.

Call it whatever you want, there's still nothing you can do about it. You can't really change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back