Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

What would I do for a roll?

Yesterday I drove down to my favorite local Mexican market and bought a 4-pack. They had plenty. Found a lot of the other groceries I needed as well. I had to pay a little more, but it's a small market so that is expected.

I live near over a dozen ethnic markets. They don't get cleaned out like the places where most of the white folks shop.

They don't use as much toilet paper as white people do.
Thats because white people are full of shit. :laughing0301:
Keep proving you are a racist.
What happens when I finish proving that?
Maybe the idiots that claim blacks can't be racist will wake up.
And then what happens?

They don't use as much toilet paper as white people do.
And then what happens?
What do you want to happen? I just want the liberal retards to understand that you and people like you are as bad as any racist is.

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
It is the result of listening to Biden's display of senile dementia not the coronavirus.
Sill trump scum. The only one with dementia is the orange psychopath.

psycho freak

And then what happens?
What do you want to happen? I just want the liberal retards to understand that you and people like you are as bad as any racist is.
I dont concern myself with what will happen. I dont live my life trying to explain my way into someones acceptance. If youre traumatized dont read my posts. Better yet tell the conservative racists on this board to cease and desist and you wont have to be traumatized anymore by me.

And then what happens?
I dont concern myself with what will happen. I dont live my life trying to explain my way into someones acceptance. If youre traumatized dont read my posts. Better yet tell the conservative racists on this board to cease and desist and you wont have to be traumatized anymore by me.
I don't care that you are a racist anymore then I care that some other posters are racist, BUT, you keep claiming people that simply disagree with you are racist because of it. Just because I disagreed with Obama does not somehow make me a racist nor any other white person that disagreed with his POLICIES. I do care that you claim others are what you are while denying what you are.

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....

1D1BB749-C885-40FC-AC0E-E18E40F57DC1.jpeg

And then what happens?
I don't care that you are a racist anymore then I care that some other posters are racist, BUT, you keep claiming people that simply disagree with you are racist because of it. Just because I disagreed with Obama does not somehow make me a racist nor any other white person that disagreed with his POLICIES. I do care that you claim others are what you are while denying what you are.
You must have me mixed up with someone else. People disagree with me all the time. That doesnt make you a racist and if I do say someone is racist its specifically becase they are. Like I said before you shouldnt care if I did claim someone was racist. Its not like youre going to change my mind about it nor will I change yours.

Tonight, I heard on the news that the Common Cold, is also a Corona Virus... and we still have not been able to develop a vaccine or cure for it!

But it got me thinking.... what the heck does Corona virus mean, when both the mild common cold and this deadly evil virus are of the same vain or strain or whatever???

The only thing I know about Corona is it's Mexican, and drinkable! :D
But she gave me the clap :(

And if I bitch about it, barking moonbats label me a misogynist.

Last edited:
And now he's stuck with it.

"On March 1, the day after the first coronavirus death in the United States, brothers Matt and Noah Colvin set out in a silver S.U.V. to pick up some hand sanitizer. Driving around Chattanooga, Tenn., they hit a Dollar Tree, then a Walmart, a Staples and a Home Depot. At each store, they cleaned out the shelves..."

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

BB11bbnR.img

The old communist accusation of “profiteering”.

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?

after a declared state of emergency for more than acceptable market prices (as determined by the state). Penalties range from $99 - $1,000 and/or up to one year in jail per offense.

Price Gouging Laws by State - FindLaw

He should of been fined as well.

People like free market things until free markets start doing free market things.

That’s 17000 bottles of hand sanitizer that Amazon and eBay have ensured never get to the market.

These people should be able to sell their items for whatever price they want. If the person buying them is willing to pay, why is it YOUR concern?

after a declared state of emergency for more than acceptable market prices (as determined by the state). Penalties range from $99 - $1,000 and/or up to one year in jail per offense.

Price Gouging Laws by State - FindLaw

He should of been fined as well.

People like free market things until free markets start doing free market things.

That’s 17000 bottles of hand sanitizer that Amazon and eBay have ensured never get to the market.
Well he gave it away so it was put to use.

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....

View attachment 313096
The seasonal flu kills thousands of people every year...but this Covid 19 is a bad mother....not saying its not...but hysteria and panic makes it worse....Obama didn't know what to do but at least it appears we learned from his mistakes....

View attachment 313096
The seasonal flu kills thousands of people every year...but this Covid 19 is a bad mother....not saying its not...but hysteria and panic makes it worse....Obama didn't know what to do but at least it appears we learned from his mistakes....

It is bad. But not even in the same league as past epidemics. But, as always in war, our enemies think it will weaken us. The Democrats see the US tottering on the edge and they feel like its time to go for the jugular. But we have faced much worse times during crisis that weren't manufactured but actually existential.

spanish flu.jpg

spanish flu2.jpg

spanish flu3.jpg

influenza-burden-chart2-960px.jpg

Burden of Influenza
------------------------------------------------
What have we learned?
That if you go bat shit crazy in an epidemic you will cause the entire world's economy to IMPLODE.......

Nice job Media

It happens just in the US every year, yet we don't even think about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 7, 2020, there have been:
36,000,000 – 51,000,000
flu illnesses

cough-icon.png

17,000,000 – 24,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor-patient-icon.png

370,000 – 670,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital-room-icon.png

22,000 – 55,000
flu deaths

flu-virus-icon.png

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

It goes from Oct - May and March can be one of the worst months.

influenza-burden-chart2-960px.jpg

Burden of Influenza
------------------------------------------------
What have we learned?
That if you go bat shit crazy in an epidemic you will cause the entire world's economy to IMPLODE.......

Nice job Media

It happens just in the US every year, yet we don't even think about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 7, 2020, there have been:
36,000,000 – 51,000,000
flu illnesses

cough-icon.png

17,000,000 – 24,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor-patient-icon.png

370,000 – 670,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital-room-icon.png

22,000 – 55,000
flu deaths

flu-virus-icon.png

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

It goes from Oct - May and March can be one of the worst months.
Now continue........what happens when it gets warmer............and what happens in the Southern Hemisphere.

Forum List

Back