Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
Its not just you

Toilet paper is flying off the shelves and I cant figure out why

Lol, same thing at Safeway. Had to buy one of the three packages they had left.

It is the result of listening to Biden's display of senile dementia not the coronavirus.

Its not just you

Toilet paper is flying off the shelves and I cant figure out why

Must be a whole lotta people full of it. My TP isn't a shelf, it is an AISLE.

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....

I didn't see a Jim Beam shortage the last time I visited the ABC store but I think I will continue to monitor the entire spectrum of the manufactured panic.

Same thing here. We live in a small town of about 5,000 people and the Walmart was out of it.

Someone must be pooping alot.

All that was available at my local Safeway were six packs of mega rolls for 15 bucks. I would never spend 15 bucks for 6 rolls, but there were only 3 of these packages left. Fuckin' lefty media and their coronavirus fear mongering...

i wipe my shitty ass on the NY times ..
New-York-Times-toilet-paper.jpg

I'm very glad that I bought a big pack of TP right before this all went nuts. Not that I was concerned about shortages due to coronavirus; I just have a family that requires a large store of TP on hand. Not looking forward to when I run out, though.

I'm very glad that I bought a big pack of TP right before this all went nuts. Not that I was concerned about shortages due to coronavirus; I just have a family that requires a large store of TP on hand. Not looking forward to when I run out, though.

If it's a large chain store like Walmart, just go there early in the morning. I think they restock everything overnight.

If it's a large chain store like Walmart, just go there early in the morning. I think they restock everything overnight.

Fortunately, I live in a large city with a supermarket and/or department store on every corner. I'm stubborn enough; I'll find it somewhere.

Forum List

Back