They have never abducted anyone
Area 51 has no aliens
Zero hard evidence of anything . Eye witnesses testimony in science means zero

They have never made contact with earth
They have never visited earth
Area 51 has no aliens

I disagree. Lots of good documentaries on the subjects and a vast amount of books.

Area 51 has no aliens
Roger, Yesm...master, I have downloaded that and sent it to every visitor on the planet Earth and to every head of government in their world using our "you will believe everything we tell you" technological capability.

How though do we explain the 300 metre metallic (not found or able to be made on earth) 30,000 ton giant alien hand with the extended forefinger pointed to our home Galaxy that you made us assemble last night in the Nevada desert?

Roger, copy that ...Trumpsters!

People seem to seek outside intervention to save us from ourselves. Gods, angels, inhabitants of other planets are all extraterrestrial, finally. For some reason, we can't believe in our own capacities for understanding and solution. That is understandable, given history. So, it is understandable that folks looks elsewhere, even if "elsewhere" is imaginary.

People seem to seek outside intervention to save us from ourselves. Gods, angels, inhabitants of other planets are all extraterrestrial, finally. For some reason, we can't believe in our own capacities for understanding and solution. That is understandable, given history. So, it is understandable that folks looks elsewhere, even if "elsewhere" is imaginary.

I think it is also very naïve to think we are the only intelligent life in this enormous universe. Even entities that are millions, if not billions of years more advanced then us.

Area 51 has no aliens
Pffft
THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE REAL!
sjsjdmdmjdkdd.gif

I think it is also very naïve to think we are the only intelligent life in this enormous universe. Even entities that are millions, if not billions of years more advanced then us.
That is a completely different notion !!
I am only discussing this fake phenomenon on earth

Area 51 has no aliens
Roger, Yesm...master, I have downloaded that and sent it to every visitor on the planet Earth and to every head of government in their world using our "you will believe everything we tell you" technological capability.

How though do we explain the 300 metre metallic (not found or able to be made on earth) 30,000 ton giant alien hand with the extended forefinger pointed to our home Galaxy that you made us assemble last night in the Nevada desert?

Roger, copy that ...Trumpsters!
We only get 4 inches of rain a year in Vegas !
man do I hate rain

Do you think all these UFO's being seen are all government vehicles? They you would have to ask what did they reverse engineer from?

Do you think all these UFO's being seen are all government vehicles? They you would have to ask what did they reverse engineer from?
No !!
What is happening is that folks are letting their imaginations run wild because “ they think they something odd “ that is not good enough

Why would an Alien want to even visit Earth ??

Just because you see something strange in the nights dark sky does not mean anything

Just because you see something strange in the nights dark sky does not mean anything

Why would you want to visit another planet if you could? There are many reasons.

Because they're you, I don't know, but something weird is happening they don't even deny it anymore

Forum List

Back