Beck, Open book test.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYSkIJDJH5Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL7lSOyRjkk&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS6QjtV6vO8&feature=related[/ame]

Care to find any lies here guys?

3:30 - He says he can't make shit up and still be on the air.

That's not true at all. He can and does. He said that Deem & Pass was used to pass the Healthcare bill. That's a lie.

So there you go. He lied about being able to lie.

Easy enough. And that's just the first one.

That's not true at all. He can and does. He said that Deem & Pass was used to pass the Healthcare bill. That's a lie.

It was... prove him wrong.

They didnt have the votes to do it the right way.

They rammed it right up thru against MOST of our wishes.

You sir are a liar!

What video @ 3:30 ?

Nope. Media Matters already proved this one:

Beck just makes things up about health care reform | Media Matters for America

Check it out....he said it happened with Deem and Pass....it didn't. He lied.

Then in your little video...he lied about not being able to lie.

Wow! This game IS fun!
Wow! did you watch the video?
How many times did he say allegedly in setting up his hypothetical ?

I didnt even bother clicking on MM website... dont want to give em any credit whatsoever.

If Beck lied it would be front page news EVERYWHERE!

Vanquish is an idiot :cuckoo:

Nope. Media Matters already proved this one:

Beck just makes things up about health care reform | Media Matters for America

Check it out....he said it happened with Deem and Pass....it didn't. He lied.

Then in your little video...he lied about not being able to lie.

Wow! This game IS fun!
Wow! did you watch the video?
How many times did he say allegedly in setting up his hypothetical ?

I didnt even bother clicking on MM website... dont want to give em any credit whatsoever.

If Beck lied it would be front page news EVERYWHERE!

Vanquish is an idiot :cuckoo:

Well he had to chage his name for being a Nazi or a child molester or some such shit, he used to be "centrist".
He still doesnt know how to do this thread right So He wil get - 200 to help him get his head straight.

bullshit to both of you.

He didn't say hypothetically at ALL.

You can't admit when you've been beaten.

You can discredit the source...but that source has citations and proof of what they've said.

he claimed they used deem and pass...and they didnt. no hypothetically.

So there you go. You might want to get Beck's balls out of your mouth before you start talking.

The first video is the one I'm talking about btw. That's where he says it. Go watch your own damn video.

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha I love this game!!!

Last edited:
bullshit to both of you.

He didn't say hypothetically at ALL.

You can't admit when you've been beaten.

You can discredit the source...but that source has citations and proof of what they've said.

he claimed they used deem and pass...and they didnt. no hypothetically.

So there you go. You might want to get Beck's balls out of your mouth before you start talking.

The first video is the one I'm talking about btw. That's where he says it. Go watch your own damn video.

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha I love this game!!!
Post the video and make note not of the time stamp.
Bring your proof of the lie.

Just in case you refuse to read the Media Matters page ...

In fact, it was SEIU's then-president Andy Stern, the most frequent visitor to the White House by far, who pushed for the tactic known as deem and pass. That gave the final passage of Obamacare. It was supposed to help the unions -- Affordable Care Act. [Glenn Beck, 11/29/10]

Beck: "deem and pass ... gave the final passage to Obamacare."

And that's a LIE.

I'm under no illusion that either of you will ever admit to your BDSM master being wrong. It's fun for me just to show others how retardedly wrong you are.

In fact, it was SEIU's then-president Andy Stern, the most frequent visitor to the White House by far, who pushed for the tactic known as deem and pass. That gave the final passage of Obamacare. It was supposed to help the unions -- Affordable Care Act. [Glenn Beck, 11/29/10]

And that's a LIE.

I'm under no illusion that either of you will ever admit to your BDSM master being wrong. It's fun for me just to show others how retardedly wrong you are.

Vanquish - Give up. I already proved Beck has lied on the air in this very thread using the very strict standards that apparently we MUST abide by. Has that changed any of their minds about him? Nope. It's a lost cause.

And that's a LIE.

Vanquish - Give up. I already proved Beck has lied on the air in this very thread using the very strict standards that apparently we MUST abide by. Has that changed any of their minds about him? Nope. It's a lost cause.

You God damned right its a lost cause... you guys are a bunch of hacks and will do anything you can to discredit Glenn. If he lies... he would be off the air..

Problem for you is.... HE IS STILL ON THE AIR!

:fu:SCOREBOARD FUCKERS..... SCOREBOARD!!!:fu:

It's really not a problem for me. In fact, it helps. It helps because when someone starts parroting his spewage, I know who I'm dealing with.

Unlike you regarding MediaMatters, I'll at least read or listen to others who might even be questionable. If they're true to form, then I dont have to worry - it'll be easily disprovable. You, apparently, get scared and run away.

KillingJoke.jpg

thanks though RDD_1210. You're absolutely right.

And that's a LIE.

Hey you got recognition.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2389782-post313.html

Beck lovers. It's hilarious that they drink in all this drivel. What maroons.

Forum List

Back