Beaking: Sebelius to resign

And she leaves after a doing such a tremendous job.... If you watch MSNBC...
I'm sure she will get a nice cushy job somewhere where she just needs to show up
once in a while.

So he is nominating Sylvia Mary Mathews Burwell

Sylvia Mary Mathews Burwell (born June 1965) is the Director of the White House Office of Management and Budget. She has been in that position since April 2013. Prior to that, she was president of the Walmart Foundation, having assumed that post in January 2012,[1] and was previously the president of the Global Development Program of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Sylvia Mathews Burwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Resign? She should be charged!

I wonder how much will be thrown in her lap?

Officials said Ms. Sebelius, 65, made the decision to resign and was not forced out. But the frustration at the White House over her performance had become increasingly clear, as administration aides worried that the crippling problems at HealthCare.gov, the website set up to enroll Americans in insurance exchanges, would result in lasting damage to the president’s legacy.

The roll out itself was not the only issue with Obamacare. I think the bigger issue was his stating over and over you could keep your policy and that turned out to be false.

CaféAuLait;8914513 said:

Officials said Ms. Sebelius, 65, made the decision to resign and was not forced out. But the frustration at the White House over her performance had become increasingly clear, as administration aides worried that the crippling problems at HealthCare.gov, the website set up to enroll Americans in insurance exchanges, would result in lasting damage to the president’s legacy.

The roll out itself was not the only issue with Obamacare. I think the bigger issue was his stating over and over you could keep your policy and that turned out to be false.

Nothing...haven't you heard...Obabblecare is a total success .

They're all jumping ship right before Sheriff Arpaio releases his new evidence on Obama's fraudulent past and documents after a 28 month ongoing investigation.

Obama keeps many people between himself and his failing programs. When one of them gets beaten on too much, he gets rid of them and puts someone new in that position, good for many more months of beatings, all with no accountability for Obama.

Lerner's next.

Last edited:
Obama keeps many people between himself and his failing programs. When one of them gets beaten on too much, he gets rid of them and puts someone new in that position, good for many more months of beatings, all with no accountability for Obama.

Lerner's next.

Lerner is on the hot seat isn't she. I'm sure that some of this has been made bigger than it is, but there is a lot of the information which has 'teeth' and if this were reversed, democrats would be having conniption fits, left and right.

CaféAuLait;8914513 said:

Nothing...haven't you heard...Obabblecare is a total success .

Indeed.

Forum List

Back