Be Warned: Blacks Are NOT allowed To Defend Pro-Trump Whites During CNN Broadcasts

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN Cuts Off Black Trump Supporter During Answer on 'White Guilt' Question

"During a pro-Trump rally on the National Mall Saturday, CNN interviewed an African American supporter of the president and asked him a question about white guilt.

But the interview stopped short when the network cut off Diante Johnson halfway through his response.

“I [have seen] one shirt that said ‘no white guilt,’ things like that. I mean, there have been some messages that might not be that open to folks from diverse perspectives. What would your message be to folks like that?” a CNN reporter asked Johnson, the president of the Black Conservative Federation.

“When it comes to ‘no white guilt,’ I–I agree with that, I actually just made a post about it on my page and a video about it,” the Trump supporter responded. “There are some White Americans that feel guilty for what their ancestors did, you know, this and that, and the thing about it is, they shouldn’t have to feel guilty, this is America…”

Johnson was clearly not finished with his answer but the network cut him off."

Unconfirmed rumor has it that CNN's reporter was then criticized for his political bias...after which he and his cameraman attempted to stage a fake rescue of a cat stuck in a tree to try to win support from the anti-CNN crowd.

upload_2017-9-18_15-22-19.jpeg

Why is that interesting just because he is black?
What a moron.

Why is that interesting just because he is black?
What a moron.
CNN is partially known for its attempt to cause political racial division, and when they did not want them to get 'outrage' and / or 'offense from this black man about 'white guilt' they cut him off. Not the 1st time, and it's not rocket science. this was another failed bias fake news story attempt by CNN.

Just curious - why don't reporters ever ask black Americans if they ever feel any guilt that some slaves came were sent to America because some black tribes took prisoners from other tribes and used them in trading with Muslims and whites?

Is it that they don't know history and know this happened or that it does not fit their divisive racial agenda?

CNN Cuts Off Black Trump Supporter During Answer on 'White Guilt' Question

"During a pro-Trump rally on the National Mall Saturday, CNN interviewed an African American supporter of the president and asked him a question about white guilt.

But the interview stopped short when the network cut off Diante Johnson halfway through his response.

“I [have seen] one shirt that said ‘no white guilt,’ things like that. I mean, there have been some messages that might not be that open to folks from diverse perspectives. What would your message be to folks like that?” a CNN reporter asked Johnson, the president of the Black Conservative Federation.

“When it comes to ‘no white guilt,’ I–I agree with that, I actually just made a post about it on my page and a video about it,” the Trump supporter responded. “There are some White Americans that feel guilty for what their ancestors did, you know, this and that, and the thing about it is, they shouldn’t have to feel guilty, this is America…”

Johnson was clearly not finished with his answer but the network cut him off."

Unconfirmed rumor has it that CNN's reporter was then criticized for his political bias...after which he and his cameraman attempted to stage a fake rescue of a cat stuck in a tree to try to win support from the anti-CNN crowd.

View attachment 149852
The real propaganda is the direct and unflinching association of anyone who is not white with the word "diverse", as if "diverse" is synonymous with "non-white".

This is why CNN has always been the most evil network in America. They are always the ones who start bringing the craziness from the classrooms to the public media corporations.

Forum List

Back