Be honest. "Gay rights" is code for more affirmative action.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We saw it with blacks and hispanics and women and disabled. They say they want equal rights but it's just the opposite. They want special treatment in things like jobs and college scholarships. The perverts are playing the same game - take from the normals and give to me.

We saw it with blacks and hispanics and women and disabled. They say they want equal rights but it's just the opposite. They want special treatment in things like jobs and college scholarships. The perverts are playing the same game - take from the normals and give to me.

Um...we are not having problems with jobs and college scholarships. Many of us own the businesses and run the colleges. All we want are equal civil rights. But I can understand you feeling threatened.

bodecea is right. homosexuals are not fighting for scholarships etc...they are fighting for a fundamental right - marriage.

Actually, there is no such thing as ‘gay rights,’ homosexuals have the same rights as everyone else – no more, no less.

The problem is the ignorant and hateful social right and reactionary conservatives who seek to deny homosexuals their civil rights.

Um...we are not having problems with jobs and college scholarships. Many of us own the businesses and run the colleges. All we want are equal civil rights. But I can understand you feeling threatened.

...which you already have.

Also: how is it an equal civil right to make crimes against you moreso a crime than if it were against me (a white, straight male)?

You have equal civil rights.

You hate normal people and want to persecute them via AA. Next question.

Social conservatives continue to mistake their loss of power over the personal lives of people unlike them as persecution of social conservatives.

Affirmative action is persecution. Nothing could be more obvious. THINK`

You're crazy if you think discrimination doesn't happen. Where are you from? How does any of this affect you?

29632506.jpg

Also: how is it an equal civil right to make crimes against you moreso a crime than if it were against me (a white, straight male)?

Really? So...if my wife and I move to Virginia, we are as recognized as a legally married couple as any of our straight friends would be?

Anyone who's white and poor in the US has no excuse. Whatever the white poor are doing, they're doing it wrong. They are losers, and deserve to suffer in poverty for their mistakes and poor life choices. Blacks suffered from decades of racism, and deserve a leg up.

You're an idiot. There is nothing about you that is "normal". Equality isn't special treatment. And affirmative action is about racial and/or gender discrimination, moron.

Really? So...if my wife and I move to Virginia, we are as recognized as a legally married couple as any of our straight friends would be?

No, but last I checked couples don't have rights. As individuals, however, you both would have the same right as your straight friends regarding whom you can marry.

You should be happy to be a recipient of legislation since it will, in your words, take form us normal people and give it to you.

No, but last I checked couples don't have rights. As individuals, however, you both would have the same right as your straight friends regarding whom you can marry.

Right...and anti miscegenation laws weren't discriminatory because they applied equally to men and women. Tried and failed. We don't have the right to legally marry the non-familial consenting adult partner of our choice. You do. We don't have the same rights.

You should write to Justice Roberts and let him know that the Supreme Court really screwed the pooch in the Loving v. Virginia case because they determined that the couples rights had been denied. The decision was based on how the couple was discriminated against.

The Commonwealth of Virginia made the same claim, that there was no discrimination because each individually had access to Civil Marriage, therefore there was no discrimination. The court ruled against that logic.

>>>>

Forum List

Back