BBC Producer Says Hospital "Chemical Attack" Scenes in Douma Were Staged

Are you merely uninformed? That ISIS is a CIA and Israeli creation is common knowledge.
Nah, sorry, that's nonsense. Peddle that crap to someone else. You're wasting your time with me.

Of course I'm wasting my time with you, I merely answered your question for the benefit of others. You can't change stupid.

Israel has nothing to do with ISIS.

However Obama an Israel Hater supported ISIS financially and with weapons and even air support.

ISIS slaughtered thousands of Christians and Jews yet Obama did nothing and even refused them asylum.

But he would get down on his knees every single time to service Jihadists at the drop of a hat & Import Jihadists in to our country and plant them in America”s finest and most peaceful cities to turn them in to hate-filled Muslim no go zones who would only vote for hate-filled Muslim Congressmen and women.

McCain was embedded with ISIS to frame Assad with the gas attack.
Rubio and Limpwrist Lindsey too.

View attachment 249876
Wait... do you guys really believe that?

Are you merely uninformed? That ISIS is a CIA and Israeli creation is common knowledge. Even General Flynn said it. That's why they went after him.

John McCain on Twitter

I am not for illegal overthrows unless they are 100% internal with zero outside assistance.
So might makes right, then.
No, what I am saying is the US (or any country) should NEVER get involved in another countries civil war unless mass genocide (like in Rwanda in ‘94) or mass famine (like could happen in Yemen) is going on. And even then, they should not pick a side - they should just try and stop the fighting to stop the mass genocide/famine.
But I would love to see the Saudi people overthrow their government - but I am 100% against helping them do it.
It’s their country and their fight - not ours.

Ah yes the Syrian White Helmets, the minute I saw they were involved I knew it was staged. They are a creation of Israel and the CIA masking as "humanitarian workers" who show up anytime Assad commits an "atrocity." Watch the hilarious "mannequin challenge" where the actors wait for the cameras to start rolling.

Aren't you guys ever going to get tired of getting lied to?

BBC Producer Says Syria Douma Chemical Attack Footage "Was Staged"

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."" Israeli Foreign Ministry official Oded Yinon, 1982, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties,"

Images from Douma

5c669b8cdda4c84b0d8b45d9.JPG

ap_18098372099738-3b4b3452a11aed1c2d93fe1a704fb8dff286232a-s800-c85.jpg

white-helmets-syria-propaganda-1024x566-1-1024x566.jpg

syria-cover.jpg

More than likely just locals who wanted to frame Assad.

Ah yes the Syrian White Helmets, the minute I saw they were involved I knew it was staged. They are a creation of Israel and the CIA masking as "humanitarian workers" who show up anytime Assad commits an "atrocity." Watch the hilarious "mannequin challenge" where the actors wait for the cameras to start rolling.

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."" Israeli Foreign Ministry official Oded Yinon, 1982, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties,"

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

With US, Saudi, and Israeli Mossad help.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

To what end? Why would they do that?

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

To frame Assad, who Israel wants to overthrow so Syria will be a shithole now like Libya and Iraq. Israel and Zionsts have been talking about this for decades but it's like Americans can't read so they are being used to accomplish Israel's goals. The goal is to be surrounded by shithole Arab countries which cannot oppose Israel.

1982 paper published in Kivunim, entitled "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties," Yinon wrote:

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon...""

Oded Yinon
image.png

George W. Bush's Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith, in 1996: "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm."

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

General Wes Clark, 2007:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

To frame Assad, who Israel wants to overthrow so Syria will be a shithole now like Libya and Iraq. Israel and Zionsts have been talking about this for decades but it's like Americans can't read so they are being used to accomplish Israel's goals. The goal is to be surrounded by shithole Arab countries which cannot oppose Israel.

1982 paper published in Kivunim, entitled "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties," Yinon wrote:

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon...""

Oded Yinon
image.png

George W. Bush's Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith, in 1996: "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm."

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

General Wes Clark, 2007:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

That doesnt explain why the US would be involved in that kind of stuff. Furthermore, turning Syria into a shithole isnt useful to Israel. It already is a shithole anyway.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

Oded Yinon
image.png

General Wes Clark, 2007:

That doesnt explain why the US would be involved in that kind of stuff. Furthermore, turning Syria into a shithole isnt useful to Israel. It already is a shithole anyway.

No it is not a shithole, it is a country with an army and air force which can oppose Israel's ambitions

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

The globalists want us in war. We should stay the fuck out of the Middle East and let Muslims kill each other all they want.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

The globalists want us in war. We should stay the fuck out of the Middle East and let Muslims kill each other all they want.

Don't you know "globalist" is an antisemitic slur now?

The Origins of the 'Globalist' Slur - The Atlantic

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

Don't you know "globalist" is an antisemitic slur now?

The Origins of the 'Globalist' Slur - The Atlantic

Just another attempt to silence the opposition. Fuck globalists, whether they are Jews, Christians, Muslims, or atheists.

Oded Yinon
image.png

General Wes Clark, 2007:

No it is not a shithole, it is a country with an army and air force which can oppose Israel's ambitions

Yeah, thats why none of their citizens want to live there. Oh wait, i guess now youre going to say thats because of jews. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back