BBC Producer Says Hospital "Chemical Attack" Scenes in Douma Were Staged

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ah yes the Syrian White Helmets, the minute I saw they were involved I knew it was staged. They are a creation of Israel and the CIA masking as "humanitarian workers" who show up anytime Assad commits an "atrocity." Watch the hilarious "mannequin challenge" where the actors wait for the cameras to start rolling.

Aren't you guys ever going to get tired of getting lied to?

BBC Producer Says Syria Douma Chemical Attack Footage "Was Staged"

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."" Israeli Foreign Ministry official Oded Yinon, 1982, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties,"

Images from Douma

5c669b8cdda4c84b0d8b45d9.JPG

ap_18098372099738-3b4b3452a11aed1c2d93fe1a704fb8dff286232a-s800-c85.jpg

white-helmets-syria-propaganda-1024x566-1-1024x566.jpg

syria-cover.jpg

Maybe this lying little freak should come with his proof, before trying to lie his way into a job in Russian media.

Ah yes the Syrian White Helmets, the minute I saw they were involved I knew it was staged. They are a creation of Israel and the CIA masking as "humanitarian workers" who show up anytime Assad commits an "atrocity." Watch the hilarious "mannequin challenge" where the actors wait for the cameras to start rolling.

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."" Israeli Foreign Ministry official Oded Yinon, 1982, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties,"

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

The circumstances surrounding the alleged attacks (i.e. happening right after Trump announcing withdrawing troops) were just a little too coincidental....Always stunk of false flag to me.

AssadBoss2.jpg

Yeah...I mean, who could possibly believe a dictatorship with a history of using chem weapons on its own citizens would use chem weapons on its own citizens?

Yeah...I mean, who could possibly believe a dictatorship with a history of using chem weapons on its own citizens would use chem weapons on its own citizens?
What proof do you have of that?
What evidence would compel you?
Preferably something that doesn't involve parties interested in international warmongering and toppling middle eastern heads of state.
Like,an independent, international organization, comprised of chemical munitions experts?

Preferably something that doesn't involve parties interested in international warmongering and toppling of middle eastern heads of state.

Hear hear.

Like,an independent, international organization, comprised of chemical munitions experts?
Funded by whom?...The UN certainly has zero credibility.
You're avoiding the question. You name the group that fits the bill.
I'm not avoiding any question....I want to know who is funding your "experts".
I asked you what evidence would compel you. That's a fair question, especially in your case, as you dismiss evidence at first blush all the time. So you, set the rules. And when you do, we will all see clearly that there is no possible evidence that would compel you.

Seriously that is disturbing

However, and I am no Syrian apologist but Obama was actually funding ISIS to try to overthrow Assad for two reasons.

1.) Assad is actually not all that hostile against Israel. Obama Wanted him replaced with someone more hostile and aggressive towards Israel.

WSame thing he did in Egypt and Libya and failed at in Turkey.

2.) Syria is not part of The IMF and produces its own currency, loans itself it’s own money and prior to these hostilities was going to change its currency to a Gold backed currency. Syria is independent of The International Banking System and is not indebted to it like we are for $21 Trillion.

That leads me to Libya who actually was rather stable, had moderated its tone and actions in the area and was not hostile towards Israel, but get this. They too were about to launch...you guessed it... a gold backed currency.

Now the country is a mess and run by Al
Queda.

Egypt Obama paid The Muslim Brotherhood & armed them to launch a COUP there. Egypt was considering a Gold backed currency standard as well.

Essentially Obama just went around the world map, circled Israel and launched COUPs to replace more Moderate Leadership in the Nations bordering Israel with more hostile ones.

He also wanted to preempt these Nations from
Implementing a Gold backed Currency standard.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

Last edited:

None. He will say whatever he calculates will piss you off. The good news is that he's such an asshole he's self neutering. If a beautiful woman ever fell in love with him, he's cut off his own dick just to spite her. So no chance of procreating.

None. He will say whatever he calculates will piss you off. The good news is that he's such an asshole he's self neutering. If a beautiful woman ever fell in love with him, he's cut off his own dick just to spite her. So no chance of procreating.
Wow, aren't you just the bitter little hellcat? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, l'il miss piss-n-vinegar, nobody pisses you off unless you allow it.

However, and I am no Syrian apologist but Obama was actually funding ISIS to try to overthrow Assad for two reasons.

1.) Assad is actually not all that hostile against Israel. Obama Wanted him replaced with someone more hostile and aggressive towards Israel Same thing he did in Egypt and Libya and failed at in Turkey.

2.) Syria is not part of The IMF and produces its own currency, loans itself it’s own money and prior to these hostilities was going to change its currency to a Gold backed currency. Syria is independent of The International Banking System and is not indebted to it like we are for $21 Trillion.

That leads me to Libya who actually was rather stable, had moderated its time and actions in the in the area and was not hostile towards Israel, but get this. They too were about to launch...you guessed it... a gold backed currency.

Queda.

Egypt Obama paid The Muslim Brotjerhood to arm them and launch a COUP there. Egypt was considering a Gold backed currency standard as well.

Essentially Obama just went around the world map, circled Israel and launched COUPs to replace more Moderate Leadership in the Nations bordering Israel with more hostile ones.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

What a steaming pile of Obama fetishist nonsense. For one, we still support SDF. Do you understand their main goal? Overthrow of the Assad dictatorship. Again our friends the Kurds fight along side us as our allies. Obama was also 100% with the SDF. Not everything has to be an obama fetishist fable, dude. Sometimes, the same shit happens no matter who is president.

You made the initial statement...it is up to you to back it up. Not Oddball to tell you what he wants to see.

Now where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that al-Assad used gas on his own people since the start of the Syrian Civil War, if you please?

And while you are at it - please tell us who had more to gain from the attack? al-Assad or the rebels (who are partially composed of Muslim extremists and known terrorists)?
al-Assad was winning the war and he knew that to gas attack his own people would SURELY bring an American response. Plus, the attack was on a tine area and would not have made any appreciable difference to the war.
On the flip side, the rebels were losing and were desperate to bring American involvement into the conflict. A gas attack by al-Assad would do just that.
So who had more to gain from the attack?

Syria Gas Attack Is Almost Certainly a "False Flag" - World Beyond War . . .

You made the initial statement...it is up to you to back it up.
Hmm, no, I think asking the question is fair. If any evidence is going to be dismissed as biased, then what evidence could there possibly be? I should produce what I consider to be evidence, only to have it all dismissed as "not evidence"? No, It's a fair question in this case, and especially in his case. What is his standard of evidence? Fair question.
And while you are at it - please tell us who had more to gain from the attack?
Assad, of course. He terrified the entire non-combatant populace. Hide my enemy, and this happens to the whole neighborhood (who wouldn't rat out their neighbor then?). That was kind of a softball, my man.

1.) Assad is actually not all that hostile against Israel. Obama Wanted him replaced with someone more hostile and aggressive towards Israel Same thing he did in Egypt and Libya and failed at in Turkey.

That leads me to Libya who actually was rather stable, had moderated its time and actions in the in the area and was not hostile towards Israel, but get this. They too were about to launch...you guessed it... a gold backed currency.

Queda.

Egypt Obama paid The Muslim Brotjerhood to arm them and launch a COUP there. Egypt was considering a Gold backed currency standard as well.

Images from Douma

syria-cover.jpg

What a steaming pile of Obama fetishist nonsense. For one, we still support SDF. Do you understand their main goal? Overthrow of the Assad dictatorship. Again our friends the Kurds fight along side us as our allies. Obama was also 100% with the SDF. Not everything has to be an obama fetishist fable, dude. Sometimes, the same shit happens no matter who is president.

Oh yes, the heroic SDF? The same group that have stolen almost 40% of Syria...totally and completely illegally.

Syrian Civil War Map - Live Middle East Map of the Syrian Civil War

Forum List

Back