BBC conceals that officials say 4 of 5 Covid 19 deaths last month occurred among triple/double vaccinated people

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The latest figures released by the U.K. Department of Health show that despite booster vaccination for the elderly and vulnerable in September and October and the NHS becoming a national booster service in the four weeks to December 19, 2021, 4 out of 5 Covid-19 deaths are still attributable to the triple/double vaccinated population.

The "Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report - Week 51" was published by Public Health England (formerly Public Health England) on Thursday, December 22, 2021, and shows that the vast majority of Covid-19 cases between November 22 and December 19 were in the fully vaccinated population.

The latest figures released by the U.K. Department of Health show that despite booster vaccination for the elderly and vulnerable in September and October and the NHS becoming a national booster service in the four weeks to December 19, 2021, 4 out of 5 Covid-19 deaths are still attributable to the triple/double vaccinated population.

The "Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report - Week 51" was published by Public Health England (formerly Public Health England) on Thursday, December 22, 2021, and shows that the vast majority of Covid-19 cases between November 22 and December 19 were in the fully vaccinated population.

Hmmmmm. Of course, I don't live in the U.K.
1640895634171.png

And Joe Biden is STILL pushing his deadly Big Lie:

1640895969351.png

That is incorrect, because the BBC refuted that statement. I read the article and now I can't find it, so you will say that I am lying.

Forum List

Back