What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Baton Down The Hatches: Ian On Way!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. There will be flooding.
2. Lots of people won't make it.
3. Run if you have to too higher ground.
4. It will be devastating.
5. It will hurt much.
6. If you have a boat, get in it and head northwest.
7. That boat won't be there in a few hours if you halt.
8. Fine time for a long boat ride, and when you get back, maybe you can save a few folks.
9. Don't try to ride this one out, make your move now to safety!
10. This may be your final warning.

11. READ:

12. Ian is coming, and asume the worst is heading right at you.
13. As a side note, I am sure Trump, will be blamed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1664340369152.png

Did you say Ian?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
R.e49f483116615432ded9ebea367ebd54

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On topic

I find it HILARIOUS when reporters TRY to make it look Uber threatening by "leaning" into the massive winds as they report! The winds that somehow don't blow their umbrellas or their pant legs 😆

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
This is a slow moving, rain filled storm, the ground is going to saturated even before the hurricane hits the coast.... I can't see any tree in its path still standing...and all those wood cracker houses in southTampa surviving, even if by God's miracle, they are not going to be where Ian makes landfall....

Shoot, Dale Mabry gets flooded in just a simple afternoon rain storm....when I was young I stalled in the high water on that road and had a pretty big/higher car.... 3 guys came to the rescue and pushed my car in to a closed gas station lot that was higher ground! It finally started, hours later....

So this kind of rain, even if there were not a storm surge, I can see some high waters in the southern end of Tampa and major destruction!

I hope everyone evacuated, that needed to! :(

OP
chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
OP
chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. But thousands of Floridians, will be able to experience, what Joe Bidens been jingling about, they will soon get their chance to *BUILD BACK BETTER*.
2. Sadly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We're not that concerned here. We've been through stronger storms here and not suffered much damage. We've got plenty of supplies, food, gasoline (generators), water, booze, propane; we're good.

Our concern is the house over at the beach. I talked to my insurance agent yesterday and we agree that it would be much, much worse if the storm was coming in from the Atlantic as opposed to from the south after landfall. The hurricane shutters are up, all of the deck furniture has been moved into the garages and, well, we've done what we can do over there.

We'll probably lose power for a bit, but we've never gone without power for more than two or three days after a storm...

OP
chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
We're not that concerned here. We've been through stronger storms here and not suffered much damage. We've got plenty of supplies, food, gasoline (generators), water, booze, propane; we're good.

Our concern is the house over at the beach. I talked to my insurance agent yesterday and we agree that it would be much, much worse if the storm was coming in from the Atlantic as opposed to from the south after landfall. The hurricane shutters are up, all of the deck furniture has been moved into the garages and, well, we've done what we can do over there.

We'll probably lose power for a bit, but we've never gone without power for more than two or three days after a storm...
Sorry bout that,

1. There's a brave soldier!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ian sucked the water out of Port Charlotte Harbor. Those are channel markers in the background.

309869694_526183379514136_4694423005826489970_n-jpg.120853
You idiot, that was the sucking from Joe Biden and the democrats

Soon the oceans will be dry as well.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exposing PoliticalChic as a fraud. Every day.
Indoor swimming pool ... his property tax is going to skyrocket!
Under DeSantis it already has. A lot of insurers have fled the state already. The legislature - Republican run - was supposed to address this and didn't. DeSantis was supposed to make them by calling a special session. He didn't. but he has time for political stunts that waste our tax money.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List