*Baton Down The Hatches: Ian On Way!*

Taking a page from the unhinged Evangelicals, Hurricane Ian is God's punishment for electing Ron DeSantis, Rick Scott, Marco Rubio, and Matt Gaetz.

Sorry bout that,

1. Round II.
2. Ian has its eye on South Carolina.
3. And I am sure there will be libtard casualties.
4. Conservatives will haul ass, having common sense.
5. Might want to back the fuck off the coast superman!
6. Look at Florida!
7. They got whacked.
8. They really are still accessing the dead count, and damages.
9. When I said run, if only they had, but...
10. Get off the coast in S. Carolina!
11. GO NOW!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Of all those who died, it a 98% libtards who did die.
2. Republicans skedaddled a day or two before Ian showed up!
3. Libtards are like looking out to sea, drinking a beer, saying "Bring your best Ian!"
4. They will never be seen again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There will be flooding.
2. Lots of people won't make it.
3. Run if you have to too higher ground.
4. It will be devastating.
5. It will hurt much.
6. If you have a boat, get in it and head northwest.
7. That boat won't be there in a few hours if you halt.
8. Fine time for a long boat ride, and when you get back, maybe you can save a few folks.
9. Don't try to ride this one out, make your move now to safety!
10. This may be your final warning.

11. READ:

12. Ian is coming, and asume the worst is heading right at you.
13. As a side note, I am sure Trump, will be blamed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Just wanted to point out that the term in your thread title should have been "Batten".

Sorry bout that,

1. There will be flooding.
2. Lots of people won't make it.
3. Run if you have to too higher ground.
4. It will be devastating.
5. It will hurt much.
6. If you have a boat, get in it and head northwest.
7. That boat won't be there in a few hours if you halt.
8. Fine time for a long boat ride, and when you get back, maybe you can save a few folks.
9. Don't try to ride this one out, make your move now to safety!
10. This may be your final warning.

11. READ:

12. Ian is coming, and asume the worst is heading right at you.
13. As a side note, I am sure Trump, will be blamed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Those boats are just for show. No one knows how to pilot them. That's why they will be piled up (not neatly stacked) like cordwood when this thing is done.

Sorry bout that,

1. People are dying, and some real thoughtful people on this site only concern themselves with a misspelled word *baton*.
2. They have no lives, and care for no others.
3. Shameful, if they knew what shame was.
4. Hollowed out people lacking the gooey center.
5. Fakes.
6. Them: "Ah ha, you misspelled a word!"
7. People have now died for real, and they speak up about a *word*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The truth has a way of tapping down those little pointy heads of the *SPELL NAZI'S*.
2. What would the world do without those losers?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. THE AFTERMATH!
READ:
2. I told you to run!
3. I told you to take shipping!
4. Lots didn't, listen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Most of Florida's coast was developed without regard to the possibility of damaging storms. Maybe they'll do it right next time.

My cousin lives in southern Florida, in a concrete block house. Whenever there is a serious storm some of her friends wait it out in her house.

Most of Florida's coast was developed without regard to the possibility of damaging storms. Maybe they'll do it right next time.

My cousin lives in southern Florida, in a concrete block house. Whenever there is a serious storm some of her friends wait it out in her house.
It is certainly possible to build a home that can withstand a very strong hurricane and even retain things like air conditioning and hot water while utilities are down. But, it's not cheap. A great deal of this debate - dealing with hurricanes at the coast line - is going to be made moot as sea levels rise and drive people inland. And I rather doubt that folks losing their homes and businesses to rising waters are likely to relocate themselves ten feet or a hundred feet or a thousand feet inland. They're going to move to South Dakota.

It is certainly possible to build a home that can withstand a very strong hurricane and even retain things like air conditioning and hot water while utilities are down. But, it's not cheap. A great deal of this debate - dealing with hurricanes at the coast line - is going to be made moot as sea levels rise and drive people inland. And I rather doubt that folks losing their homes and businesses to rising waters are likely to relocate themselves ten feet or a hundred feet or a thousand feet inland. They're going to move to South Dakota.
The coastal areas will be rebuilt, and people will still move there.

Forum List

Back