Baseless anti-trans theory about Uvalde shooting spreads online, touted by U.S. congressman

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

Sam, a transgender woman who lives in Georgia, said that on Tuesday evening, Reddit users started commenting on a photo of her that she had shared on the platform three months ago.

Isn't there a saying that you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the idiot box(the television),read online or read in the papers?

Sam, a transgender woman who lives in Georgia, said that on Tuesday evening, Reddit users started commenting on a photo of her that she had shared on the platform three months ago.

Isn't there a saying that you shouldn't believe everything you hear on the idiot box(the television),read online or read in the papers?

So the Nazi party initially debunked claims the shooter was Hispanic. Then we had to "rebunk" the lies of the press.

The Nazi party debunked the claim that a single armed man stopped the shooter, claimed that it took a massive swat team to take Salvador Ramos out. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well - since a single Border Patrol Officer with a hand gun stopped Ramos.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Salvador Ramos was raised in a single mother home. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Ramos had a history of violence and mental illness. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Ramos was a participant in BLM activities. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

Now I don't know if Ramos was "trans" or not, but I do know that I will not believe anything from you Nazis. You claimed all of the above facts were false, but now they have been proven.

So your claims really don't hold much water.

So the Nazi party initially debunked claims the shooter was Hispanic. Then we had to "rebunk" the lies of the press.

The Nazi party debunked the claim that a single armed man stopped the shooter, claimed that it took a massive swat team to take Salvador Ramos out. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well - since a single Border Patrol Officer with a hand gun stopped Ramos.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Salvador Ramos was raised in a single mother home. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Ramos had a history of violence and mental illness. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

The Nazi press debunked the claim that Ramos was a participant in BLM activities. We had to "rebunk" that lie by the press and the Reich as well.

Now I don't know if Ramos was "trans" or not, but I do know that I will not believe anything from you Nazis. You claimed all of the above facts were false, but now they have been proven.

So your claims really don't hold much water.
He was a cross-dresser and not Transsexual…

I documented 5 lies by your Reich and the little Goebbels of the party press.

I'm sure not going to take your word for it.

You just lost the argument.

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Godwin’s Law is an internet adage that is derived from one of the earliest bits of Usenet wisdoms, which goes “if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you’ve automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in.”

Not getting into anything past asshole psychotic killer. Trying to assign him to one camp or the other is bullshit.
Well .... I mean if he wore blue skirts....I could probably be a little more forgiving....but man that horrifying taco wagon red! Sheesh!

Oh my God no ! Not that!

He was a cross-dresser and not Transsexual…

There are pictures of Rudy Giuliani and Madison Cawthorn in women's clothes too. That doesn't mean much.

Plus i think a certain Roman emperor supposedly did crossdressing

St Joan of arc also crossdressed and there was a rumor that one of the heads of the FBI, J Edgar Hoover wore dresses.

Forum List

Back