Barry and O'Biden R I P O F F Arizona Again:

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Piece of shit Joe Biden comes to the Yarnell Hill memorial assembly for the 19 fallen, droning on about how HE had suffered personal tragedies, then promised quick and substantial federal aid to the Yarnell area. He lied. Then Barry shows up touting his "housing plan" to our devastated mortgage market, all the while knowing he'd sent Biden to lie to the people of Arizona about the aid to the Yarnell area. These dirtbags also refuse to pay us the $700M they owe us for warehousing their illegals over the years.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Gov. Jan Brewer said Friday she was "deeply troubled" by the Obama administration's "misguided decision" to deny the state's request for a disaster declaration and access to a federal assistance program for individuals.

"The State of Arizona continues to mourn this tragedy, which took the lives of nineteen of our bravest first responders. While no amount of federal assistance could ever ease the pain of such an extraordinary loss, it would have provided significant financial relief to Yarnell and Peeples Valley," Brewer said in a statement.

Approval would have brought long-term federal recovery programs to Yavapai County to help survivors and businesses that didn’t have adequate insurance. It also would have allowed a federal team to do flood prevention work.

Brewer pressed the president on her request Tuesday when he was in Phoenix to give a speech on housing and the economy and Obama reportedly assured the governor that he would look into it.

"I'm sure when he was talking to me on the tarmac he probably knew then but didn't want to ruin his campaign-style speech…It is very disappointing and devastating news for the people of Yarnell," Brewer told MyFoxPhoenix.com.

In the days after the fire, Brewer said Obama also called her and "pledged to support our state during its time of great need" and Vice President Joe Biden "reiterated that commitment at the memorial service for the Granite Mountain Hotshots."

"With today's denial of the state's request, Arizonans are left questioning what help they were willing to give," Brewer added. "I was hopeful the federal government would recognize the exceptionally devastating circumstances surrounding this tragedy and support Arizona's request."

Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake, both Republicans like Brewer, issued a joint statement to express their disappointment with the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

"The people of Yarnell waited a full month to receive word that federal assistance is not coming. It is a shame that FEMA couldn't find it within their mission to help rebuild their homes and lives," McCain and Flake said. "We will discuss this matter with the governor and begin exploring with her options for appealing this decision."

Read more: Feds deny Arizona's request for disaster relief funds to help wildfire victims | Fox News

Most unAmerican Administration ever

That we reelected them means we're probably not worth saving

I remember when Barry came to Joplin Missouri on his site seeing tour of the F5 tornado relief workers like me had to stop what we were doing so Barry and goon squad could inspect the damage and make a stupid speech.

obama does this to states that don't swear fealty to him.

Which state will be the first to ask for foreign aid? Jan Brewer should be on the phone to Putin right now asking for a loan, which will become a state debt, paid for and deducted from what ever Arizona sends to the US federal government.

Forum List

Back