Barr Says He Doesn't Expect Criminal Investigation Of Obama or Biden As Result of Durham Probe

Posting your lies in caps doesn't make them true.

No, posting all of the links to the overwhelming number of undeniable testimonies, confessions (like Page's), declassified released transcripts, FBI documents, and wealth of undeniable evidence makes them true. Posting the exact Laws and the entire verbiage, word-for-word, PROVING YOU LIED AND REFUSE TO ADMIT IT MAKES IT TRUE.

The fact that you engage in personal attacks and lies in response to proven, linked evidence, the fact that you continue to spew vile debunked lies and false narrates, and that you RUN like a scalded dog when challenged to post links t support your proven LIES - like claiming there is a US law that affords 'Anonymity' to Whistle Blowers is evidence that you are a proven lying, hate-driven, foreign Russian Propaganda-pushing, Criminal apologist Canadian POS who has ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Running your mouth, attacking me, refusing to post anything to substantiate what YOU even know is a lie and continue to avoid, refusing to admit you were wrong, and continuing to push debunked CRAP doesn't make you appear to be honest, credible, or worth listening to. It just proves everything I said above.

If you even had the slightest integrity and admitted you were just simply, understandably MISTAKEN regarding your claim about Whistle Blowers and the law I would have infinitely more respect for you, but you refuse to acknowledge it and unashamedly continue, instead, pour lie atop lie and attempt to to defend them with personal attacks and more lies.

You have proven yourself...and continue to rove your self....to be a complete waste of time and a non-credible distraction in honest discussion. I've wasted enough time on you. Let me know when you finally decide to show some integrity, when you decide to be honest by admitting there is no such law that affords Whistle Blowers with the protection of ANONYMITY. Until then, I'm just going to ignore you.

Talk about "blah-blah-blah".....Nobody's going to read your fucking rant.
Geez, you make those Hillary people look like a bunch of Navy SEALS in comparison, pussy.

Go whine to Butt Boy Barr.
Email I.G. Michael Horowitz with your bitching and moaning.
It's not about me ignoring anything, you stupid putz.
It's about the powers that be who say there's nothing there for YOU fucking biased, mouth-breathing, rabid TrumpTards.

'It's not about FACTS and reality'

Copy all. Thanks for confirming there is little reason to read anything you post, either. It can all be summed up by saying, as one of our other posters here says frequently, 'Orange man bad'.

You wouldn't happen to be CANADIAN, too, would you? :p

Barr might not expect an investigation but that doesn't mean when DOJ starts closing in on his team of thugs they won't implicate him for a reduced sentence.
Exactly, just because we're not going to investigate Obama and Biden does not mean that they won't be implicated. We may all know that they engaged in criminal activity, but this is United States we are not going to start trying to criminally prosecute former presidents and vice presidents.

This would just open the floodgates, and every time a new president was sworn into office all the haters and the political partisans would immediately start filing lawsuits against the former president and vice president. So, we're not going to do that.

But I can tell you that if this was involving President Trump after he left office, the Democrats would dearly love to create a new precedent, and start prosecuting former presidents and vice presidents.

The Democrats have proven over and over again that when it comes to the nation, Democrats are all about destroying Republicans even if it means destroying the nation. Democrats are all about destroying Republicans even if it means destroying their own country.

Talk about "blah-blah-blah".....Nobody's going to read your fucking rant.
OF COURSE snowflakes will refuse to read my post.

1. They have the attention span of a gnat. If their talking points aren't short and succinct they will have no interest in reading them and will never remember them. 'Orang man Bad.'

Reading comprehension is one of their strong weaknesses, which is why they frequently attempt to post their interpretations / projections of what others say instead of trying to quote them.

3. Snowflakes attempt to avoid reality and facts. If forced to face reality / facts they immediately reject it and attempt to convince others what they are reading / seeing / hearing is NOT what they are actually reading / seeing / hearing.

Case in point:

Snowflakes swear up and down that this video of Biden bragging about how he extorted the previous Ukraine PM - with Obama's knowledge / support - is NOT what it appears to be.

:p

All that talk about the Durham investigation...and nope...nothing

Barr might not expect an investigation but that doesn't mean when DOJ starts closing in on his team of thugs they won't implicate him for a reduced sentence.
Exactly, just because we're not going to investigate Obama and Biden does not mean that they won't be implicated. We may all know that they engaged in criminal activity, but this is United States we are not going to start trying to criminally prosecute former presidents and vice presidents.

This would just open the floodgates, and every time a new president was sworn into office all the haters and the political partisans would immediately start filing lawsuits against the former president and vice president. So, we're not going to do that.

But I can tell you that if this was involving President Trump after he left office, the Democrats would dearly love to create a new precedent, and start prosecuting former presidents and vice presidents.

The Democrats have proven over and over again that when it comes to the nation, Democrats are all about destroying Republicans even if it means destroying the nation. Democrats are all about destroying Republicans even if it means destroying their own country.

Durham's report is going to rebuke the hell out of Barry and Biden for the greatest abuse of power in US history and a complete lack of control over corrupt / dirty / criminal agencies. Barry and Biden will be spared Indictment / Prison. Can't have the 1st Black US President going to prison, and Barr stated in his announcement that he wanted this upcoming election to be about the ISSUES only...which leads me to believe the DOJ will take no action against Biden ... for ANY of his crimes / scandals.

All that talk about the Durham investigation...and nope...nothing
You mean the investigation that has released no findings because is still ON-GOING...?!

Damn, you're a freakin' GENIUS. You might be the brightest snowflake on this board... :p

Obama, and Holder, did not know about fast and furious, until after that fact.... that was proven....

:laughing0301:
I know right??? So not only is Obama characterized as a stumbling, bumbling, incompetent, incurious boob, who never knows anything going on around him inside his own administration, until he hears it about it on the evening news.... but now, Obama's own wingman, Holder, was also a incurious ignoramus like Obama

How convenient that you have a nice excuse to explain away the fact that all the dumb shit Trump’s been spewing about everyone will never be supported by any facts.

Obama, and Holder, did not know about fast and furious, until after that fact.... that was proven....

I know right??? So not only is Obama characterized as a stumbling, bumbling, incompetent, incurious boob, who never knows anything going on around him inside his own administration, until he hears it about it on the evening news.... but now, Obama's own wingman, Holder, was also a incurious ignoramus like Obama

Obama wasn’t clueless. He purposefully maintained a distance from the DoJ which is what every president has done. Politicians should stay out of justice.

It takes a special type of stupid to think the two should be mixed.

Obama did not know there was no such thing as 'Shovel-ready Jobs'

Obama knew nothing about Fast and Furious

Obama thought Benghazi was the result of a protest over a video

Obama really did think Obamacare would not cost a dime and that it would pay for itself

Obama really thought changing the contents of 99% of all policies would still allow people to keep their plan

Obama believed when he promised 'Transparency' people meant what type of TAPE his administrative staff would use

Barry didn't know that it was illegal to get an early look at what journalists were researching and writing on

Barry thought being the President meant knowing everything citizens were doing, saying, etc...

Barry thought as President he had 'oversight' of Congress and was allowed to tap US Senators' phones / 'keep tabs on them'

Barry did not know the IRS could not be part of his re-election team

Barry did not know he was e-mailing Hillary's secret unauthorized, unencrypted unsecured personal server. he thought he was e-mailing a secret pen pal and using aliases were part of the 'game'. He didn't find out it was Hillary until the media broke the story of her server....

Barry paid the ransom for Bo Bergdahl because he felt sorry for the guy getting lost and wandering into enemy hands. He kept thinking, 'What if that had been my daughter...'

Barry did not pay a ransom for US hostages held by Iran...he paid off a bet he lost with the Mullahs - he best the Mullahs could not lead the Iranian people in chants of 'Death to America' while treaty negotiations were going on...

Barry had no clue what his DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI were doing in regards to the whole Russian Probe thing. The meetings he held in the Oval Office were to brainstorm ideas for Netflix specials / content he and Michelle would direct / produce when he left office...

:cool:

Obama wasn’t clueless. He purposefully maintained a distance from the DoJ which is what every president has done. Politicians should stay out of justice.

So Obama's DOJ was so off the leash, that it was allowed to spy on the the news media and staffers who worked for the opposition presidential campaign? Obama's top officials in FBI, CIA, NSA, etc... did not even respect Obama enough to even inform him of this unprecedented use of federal power?

Yeah I know. On the one hand Obama was a brilliant, wise, quick witted, hands on and laser focused president, but when it's politically convenient.... Obama was an incompetent, incurious boob, who never knew what his own administration was doing, until he heard about it on the CBS evening news hour like the rest of us folks did?

Sort of like when he spent twenty years sitting in the pews of Rev. Wright's church, where Obama presumably just counted ceiling tiles, and was oblivious to anything Wright said.

How convenient that you have a nice excuse to explain away the fact that all the dumb shit Trump’s been spewing about everyone will never be supported by any facts.
Childish rhetoric, that's all you have?

That's okay. I'm slowly starting to see which people on this forum are willing to actually debate, and which ones just shoot spitballs

So Obama's DOJ was so off the leash, that it was allowed to spy on the the news media and staffers who worked for the opposition presidential campaign? Obama's top officials in FBI, CIA, NSA, etc... did not even respect Obama enough to even inform him of this unprecedented use of federal power?

Yeah I know. On the one hand Obama was a brilliant, wise, quick witted, hands on and laser focused president, but when it's politically convenient.... Obama was an incompetent, incurious boob, who never knew what his own administration was doing, until he heard about it on the CBS evening news hour like the rest of us folks did?

Sort of like when he spent twenty years sitting in the pews of Rev. Wright's church, where Obama presumably just counted ceiling tiles, and was oblivious to anything Wright said.

I don't buy the 'Obama didn't know' BS.

The Deputy Director for the CIA stated in an interview that the difference between CIA Ops under Obama and CIA Ops under Trump is that Obama was a MICRO-MANAGER. He said Barry CONTROLLED absolutely EVERYTHING from what type of furniture they were allowed to purchase to WHO TO INVESTIGATE.

When I hear shit like that I immediately remember hos Brennan and the CIA was caught illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC Justices, candidates, and a newly elected president and his team. By what the DD-CIA said, all of it was BARRY.

Again, the Chicago scumbag was officially acknowledged ads having the most FOIA & FRA criminally non-compliant administration EVER, initiated the largest corrupt / criminal political scandal in US history, and perpetrated the largest criminal / Un-Constitutional Abuse of Power in US history.

Rice being caught lying her ass off about 'not knowing' is the same BS defense being afforded / cast over Barry, and it could not be farther from the actual truth.

If they could bring charges, they would bring charges.

Maybe this means that talk radio is hiding / ignoring / distorting contrary and/or exculpatory evidence in order to make the sheep as angry as possible.

As usual.

Gee, ya think?
Not quite. They won't bring charges because we are not going to set the precedent of prosecuting former presidents and their VPs. once they leave office. You can see how doing that would be abused by political party partisans.

The DoJ operates with a certain degree of independence from politicians. It’s one of the things that has made our country great.

You may want politicians calling the shots in criminal prosecutions, but I’d prefer to keep Away from the corrupt nonsense that characterizes failed states and dictatorships.

I don't buy that. Barry is being protected, just as he and his administration protected Hillary.

For all the BS snowflakes on this board spew in her defense, there is not 1 single truth to the fact that she did NOT break laws. Attempting to argue that it was not illegal for her to have TS-SCI material on her unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured server and that 'just because the FBI publicly declared they found THOUSANDS of SUBPOENAED OFFICIAL documents she never turned over to the State Dept for archival (criminal counts against the FOIA and Federal Records Act) doe snot mean she committed a crime' are 2 of the STUPIDEST and most FALSE damn things ever suggested in human history.

Barry was the United States President who ran / directed the DOJ, NIA (17 different Intel Agencies), the CIA, and FBI. For someone to suggest that he had NO CLUE that his UN Ambassador was unmasking political candidates and their team, that the DOJ+NIA+CIA+FBI had gone 'ROGUE' and were illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC Justices, Presidential candidates and their team, and a newly elected President in his team - especially when the DD-CIA stated he was a MICRO-MANAGER over every agency - IS officially the DUMBEST and MOST FALSE BS ever.

That is demanding everyone believe that while being a self-proclaimed Constitutional scholar an brilliant man and President, Barry was also a naïve idiot...which he definitely was not.

Maybe this means that talk radio is hiding / ignoring / distorting contrary and/or exculpatory evidence in order to make the sheep as angry as possible.

As usual.

Gee, ya think?
Not quite. They won't bring charges because we are not going to set the precedent of prosecuting former presidents and their VPs. once they leave office. You can see how doing that would be abused by political party partisans.
They won’t bring charges because they aren’t idiots and don’t believe the dumb crap Trump says about Obama.

I don't buy the 'Obama didn't know' BS.

The Deputy Director for the CIA stated in an interview that the difference between CIA Ops under Obama and CIA Ops under Trump is that Obama was a MICRO-MANAGER. He said Barry CONTROLLED absolutely EVERYTHING from what type of furniture they were allowed to purchase to WHO TO INVESTIGATE.

When I hear shit like that I immediately remember hos Brennan and the CIA was caught illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC Justices, candidates, and a newly elected president and his team. By what the DD-CIA said, all of it was BARRY.

Again, the Chicago scumbag was officially acknowledged ads having the most FOIA & FRA criminally non-compliant administration EVER, initiated the largest corrupt / criminal political scandal in US history, and perpetrated the largest criminal / Un-Constitutional Abuse of Power in US history.

Rice being caught lying her ass off about 'not knowing' is the same BS defense being afforded / cast over Barry, and it could not be farther from the actual truth.

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests - PBS

Obama’s legacy will be one of secrecy and hostility toward the press - The Hill

If people actually look back on the Obama admin without the partisan colored glasses, they will see an administration which was very secretive, hostile to the press, and used police state powers against his political opponents.

Forum List

Back