Barr Indicts Eight For Funneling M$LLONS In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Clinton And Top Senate Dem

The Justice Department release doesn't name either Schiff or Clinton.

Nor does it say anything about foreign donations.

Not saying that the donations could have been funneled towards them but not according to the source cited.
Are you certain they're not saving the best for last? :D

Even the Attorney General doesn't have the power to issue indictments so it's not some partisan knee jerk thing. What happened was that the A.G. presented evidence to a federal grand jury and the grand jury issued the indictments. It's about time though.

I want Superman and Batman and Ironman to show up at each home and 3 Marvel movies made about the incidents.

Last edited:

Now, who do you suppose is on that list of 8?
Or would you prefer that Attorney General Barr should become a flower on the wall?​

odd that no other source is provided by the author of the OP, and a search of the DOJ website and the Internet has nothing to support this OP.

Something this volatile would be all over the MSM and on the Internet. Knowing the author of the OP's work, I call this thread Balderdash.

Oh, it's true, all right, liepitcher. It just dates back to Dec., 3 months ago, that's all. I didn't see any of it due to having breathing difficulties day and night with asthma, so all of this was news to me. ;) And it is true.

Thank you, I'll take your word for it.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

Like the color, it matched your bullshit.

No SWAT teams and frog men and media to arrest a 75 year old man?

I am so disappointed!

Now, who do you suppose is on that list of 8?
Or would you prefer that Attorney General Barr should become a flower on the wall?​

odd that no other source is provided by the author of the OP, and a search of the DOJ website and the Internet has nothing to support this OP.

Something this volatile would be all over the MSM and on the Internet. Knowing the author of the OP's work, I call this thread Balderdash.

Oh, it's true, all right, liepitcher. It just dates back to Dec., 3 months ago, that's all. I didn't see any of it due to having breathing difficulties day and night with asthma, so all of this was news to me. ;) And it is true.

Thank you, I'll take your word for it.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

Like the color, it matched your bullshit.

Came from you playing with pooey in your most talented shock sculpture. (In some circles, that is.)

From the Department of Justice:

Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia indicted Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, 48, of Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 7, 2019, along with George Nader, Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad “Moe” Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill and Thayne Whipple. The 53 count indictment charges Khawaja with two counts of conspiracy, three counts of making conduit contributions, three counts of causing excessive contributions, 13 counts of making false statements, 13 counts of causing false records to be filed, and one count of obstruction of a federal grand jury investigation. Nader is charged with conspiring with Khawaja to make conduit campaign contributions, and related offenses. Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple are charged with conspiring with Khawaja and each other to make conduit campaign contributions and conceal excessive contributions, and related offenses.

According to the indictment, from March 2016 through January 2017, Khawaja conspired with Nader to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions, directed to political committees associated with a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election. By design, these contributions appeared to be in the names of Khawaja, his wife, and his company. In reality, they allegedly were funded by Nader. Khawaja and Nader allegedly made these contributions in an effort to gain influence with high-level political figures, including the candidate. As Khawaja and Nader arranged these payments, Nader allegedly reported to an official from a foreign government about his efforts to gain influence.

IT'S HAPPENING! Bill Barr Indicts 8 People For Illegally Funneling Millions In Foreign Money To Hillary’s Campaign in 2016 - C-VINE Network

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back