Barr Indicts Eight For Funneling M$LLONS In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Clinton And Top Senate Dem

will you morons repost this story every month as if it happened just now?
Lighten up Lena. We need a break from the CoronaVirus scare you Demmies can't agree on.
did you know that the indictment happened in early December 2019, and was posted and discussed here repeatedly? if yes, why post it as if it happened now? are you senile, bruce?

I want Helicopters to swoop in and SWAT members rappelling off the roofs and smashing through windows while Peter Doocey broadcasts live.

If no other outlets are reporting this, it’s likely false.

Too bad, I wanted Rambo to roll in with an M60 and just level their homes.

Now, who do you suppose is on that list of 8?
Or would you prefer that Attorney General Barr should become a flower on the wall?​

odd that no other source is provided by the author of the OP, and a search of the DOJ website and the Internet has nothing to support this OP.

Something this volatile would be all over the MSM and on the Internet. Knowing the author of the OP's work, I call this thread Balderdash.

If Schitt's is one of those indicted, I can't wait to hear his whistleblower answer. Mr. Schitt's are you the whistleblower?
Hey dumbass? Read post 2. The names of the indicted are all people you have never heard of.

Not Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, or Susan Rice.

Keep circle jerkin!

If Schitt's is one of those indicted, I can't wait to hear his whistleblower answer. Mr. Schitt's are you the whistleblower?
Hey dumbass? Read post 2. The names of the indicted are all people you have never heard of.

Not Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, or Susan Rice.

Keep circle jerkin!

these idiots make up names as the go - f'em

The Justice Department release doesn't name either Schiff or Clinton.

Nor does it say anything about foreign donations.

Not saying that the donations could have been funneled towards them but not according to the source cited.

The Justice Department release doesn't name either Schiff or Clinton.

Nor does it say anything about foreign donations.

Not saying that the donations could have been funneled towards them but not according to the source cited.

Not surprised...

These people are clearly a danger to society. We need at least 2 full SWAT teams at every house. Possible strategic nuke strikes on every home, just to be sure.

If no other outlets are reporting this, it’s likely false.

Too bad, I wanted Rambo to roll in with an M60 and just level their homes.
There were four different versions amassed together over at You Tube this morning when I arrived there to see what happened yesterday. (I can't afford $140 a month for tv services way out here in the farmlands of Walker County. I had a rather bad winter with asthma and hadn't seen this "news" at all. My bad, but at least now I know that AG Barr was on the job all along, it's just that he's so meticulous, it takes longer to disprove lies when so many are hurled at once, often, and repeatedly from the leftist laser committee on pulling a fast one. I don't think what I saw this morning was accidental, though. It's almost always current, but there are exceptions, and I guess I stumbled and bumbled onto a cluster of the same old stuff this morning. Even so, I hadn't heard any of that before this morning, and hope nobody was too inconvenienced by the rerun. I have a renewed hope, however, that right will be done in spite of the damages the deep state has left in its wake of its far-out behaviors to destroy Donald Trump, and for that reason, I'm glad I found out today for the first time that AG Barr has been on the job sorting out truth from fiction. It's not always easy when you're up against one party in which truth is only one option of many untruths against a man like President Trump, who always comes out to have done the correct and right thing at the end of the day. It must tear at his family to see him get walloped for nothing time and again, year after year. There's nothing right about that.

Lighten up Lena. We need a break from the CoronaVirus scare you Demmies can't agree on.
did you know that the indictment happened in early December 2019, and was posted and discussed here repeatedly? if yes, why post it as if it happened now? are you senile, bruce?
No ma'am. Are you? I did have asthma all winter and the sudden death of a loved one to deal with in recent weeks, and I was the one holding his hand when he died. We have a rather close family, and he died before his 40th birthday.

a dem going to jail - namely clinton - the empty battle cry of the right.

looking around RW's are in prison serving time.

keep trying, keep trying - :abgg2q.jpg:
I'm going to remember this post for when Hillary goes down, dearest Siete, and will remind you of it frequently. You better get a matching sock. <giggle>

Now, who do you suppose is on that list of 8?
Or would you prefer that Attorney General Barr should become a flower on the wall?​

odd that no other source is provided by the author of the OP, and a search of the DOJ website and the Internet has nothing to support this OP.

Something this volatile would be all over the MSM and on the Internet. Knowing the author of the OP's work, I call this thread Balderdash.

Oh, it's true, all right, liepitcher. It just dates back to Dec., 3 months ago, that's all. I didn't see any of it due to having breathing difficulties day and night with asthma, so all of this was news to me. ;) And it is true.

No ma'am. Are you? I did have asthma all winter and the sudden death of a loved one to deal with in recent weeks, and I was the one holding his hand when he died. We have a rather close family, and he died before his 40th birthday.
i don't care for your excuses, son.

i don't care for your excuses, son.
Suits me sweetcakes.

Forum List

Back