Barr confirmed.

Politics_JeffSession_tearing-up.jpg

Barr is coming in at the proper time.

When Barr sees that the DOJ worked with the FBI to
fraud the FISA courts that will end the Mueller probe

The Mueller investigation was started illegally, was only staffed by democrat donors, became an out of control witch-hunt, only looked at the GOP and not obvious crimes by dems, and the report therefore needs to be canned. The crimes they "uncovered" were mostly process crimes (perjury traps) or very old crimes. The dems will have egg all over their faces when no "collusion" was found.

The more I'm hearing about Barr - the more he sounds like a crook. Rachel Maddow just said that he recommended the pardoning of six senior administration officials in the Iran-Contra scandal - including the Secretary of Defense.

Already we are hearing about the plot by The FBI and DOJ to oust President Trump through illegitimate application of the 25th
Amendment.

This was discussed not long after the election.
Hell they wanted to Impeach Trump before The Innauguration for daring to win.

What happened is Clinton and Obama thought they had the election rigged.

But voter turnout happened.

Last edited:
Already we are hearing about the plot by The FBI and DOJ to oust President Trump through illegitimate application of the 25th
Amendment.

Hell they wanted to Impeach Trump before The Innauguration for dating to win.

If we dont get some justice I'll never trust my government again.
Not that i've trusted em for the last three decades but this shit is blatant!!

I think something is going to happen after the balloon is popped with the Mueller investigation.

You can feel a type of irritation on the left. A little fear, desperation and some panic.

Amendment.

I think something is going to happen after the balloon is popped with the Mueller investigation.

You can feel a type of irritation on the left. A little fear, desperation and some panic.

Amendment.

The left wont do shit because nothing is going to happen to criminal dems.

And it certainly has been!

The campaign against Attorney General Bill Barr is in full swing.

The criticism of Barr reached a crescendo this week after he used the word “spying” in congressional testimony to refer to the surveillance of Trump campaign officials in 2016. Yes, the word “spying” has a negative connotation, but it’s functionally indistinguishable from “surveiling.” To wit: The FISA court that approves the FBI’s surveillance is sometimes referred to in the press as the “spy court.”

There is no doubt that Trump officials were surveilled or spied on. The FBI famously acquired a FISA warrant against Carter Page, who briefly served as a Trump foreign-policy adviser. It is true that the FBI began surveilling Page in October 2016 after he left the campaign, but the warrant allowed it to look back at his communications during his time with the campaign.

The FBI also gathered information on Page and campaign adviser George Papadopoulos via an informant, who contacted Trump aide Sam Clovis, as well.

The question is whether this surveillance was properly predicated. Barr is going to find out. Barr will determine whether the FBI conducted itself with good judgment and in good faith during this episode. The public certainly has an interest in knowing the facts, which is why as many documents related to the beginning of the probe and its conduct should be released as possible.

The Smear Campaign Against Attorney General William Barr | National Review

Well, the Democrat Barracudas are digging deep in their bag of dirty political tricks to try to eliminate another Trump Cabinet Member. This Attorney General has the experience and grace to be a great Attorney General. The American people need this man to do Justice, to love the Truth, and may God himself bless him with the wisdom to follow the truth so that his justice will bless America.

I have news for the rabid leftist press. The good people of America have no use for media liars who would take orders from a political party and mouth party talking points by cueing in Nancy Pelosi. It was mentally sick to lie about President Trump for two and a half years. The cannibals of the leftist lockstep press today are so disgraced, and they think they can eat Republican civil servants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If they keep it up, the American people will stop watching their shilling programs by touching their clickers to a different channel, and even a different subject if they can. They're still trying to deal with the monumental lies that are connected to the last administration's crimes against this administration, which has for a change served the American people thanks to a truthful President Donald Trump, his dear wife Melania, and all his children.

My greatest disappointment is however, the confusion the leftist press has left in its wake. However, people are learning to use those clickers to get away from people who lie to them and pretend it's funny. Our fathers who brought forth this nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to founding a lasting government that is of, by, and for the people. Many of us are the fortunate prodigy whom the founders prayed to our blessed Lord every time they met together as a fledgling Continental Congress. Not only did they pray for future generations to wisely govern themselves, they welcomed newcomers to the new nation with open arms who came to escape evil cultures and even more evil monarchs who had no compunctions about draining distant colonies of their hard-earned production at slave labor prices, and tariffs on goods coming from their "benefactors" abroad who were draining them and topping it off with the whipped cream of high taxes.

I'm glad General Washington inspired his men to defeat what was then known as the world's best military, the English. After losing a couple of small skirmishes, George Washington prayed and asked for God's guidance, which was furnished to him. It's no wonder the Continental Congress elected him to be the first President. As they said of him then, he was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen. I love this country. And I'm sorry the Democrats fell for such folly and lying as has besmirched not only themselves, but the people Democrat leaders drug into the fray from the FBI and other people in the Government. It's a sad day, and I'm sorry the Democrats bought the farm on Atheism, Jabbing unborn Americans to death in the womb, and practicing breaking every commandment because beautiful people in the media told them to by their onscreen behaviors, and the press media with support of deceptive party leaders who decided they were going to get a President out by any devious means possible.

So with sadness set aside, I pray that God will bless Attorney General William Barr, our President Donald Trump, who told the truth under the fire of hateful leftist locksteppers who betrayed the American people, while President Trump busied himself with inspiring the stock market to blossom under his and his staff's tutelage.

You go, Attorney General Barr! Do not fear the liars of the leftist lockstep press. It's how they pass their idle time. Meanwhile, President Trump can once again go after making America great again. It's as the founders prayed. When good men rule, the country will be happy in God's blessing.

Well, the Democrat Barracudas are digging deep in their bag of dirty political tricks to try to eliminate another Trump Cabinet Member. This Attorney General has the experience and grace to be a great Attorney General. The American people need this man to do Justice, to love the Truth, and may God himself bless him with the wisdom to follow the truth so that his justice will bless America.

I have news for the rabid leftist press. The good people of America have no use for media liars who would take orders from a political party and mouth party talking points by cueing in Nancy Pelosi. It was mentally sick to lie about President Trump for two and a half years. The cannibals of the leftist lockstep press today are so disgraced, and they think they can eat Republican civil servants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If they keep it up, the American people will stop watching their shilling programs by touching their clickers to a different channel, and even a different subject if they can. They're still trying to deal with the monumental lies that are connected to the last administration's crimes against this administration, which has for a change served the American people thanks to a truthful President Donald Trump, his dear wife Melania, and all his children.

My greatest disappointment is however, the confusion the leftist press has left in its wake. However, people are learning to use those clickers to get away from people who lie to them and pretend it's funny. Our fathers who brought forth this nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to founding a lasting government that is of, by, and for the people. Many of us are the fortunate prodigy whom the founders prayed to our blessed Lord every time they met together as a fledgling Continental Congress. Not only did they pray for future generations to wisely govern themselves, they welcomed newcomers to the new nation with open arms who came to escape evil cultures and even more evil monarchs who had no compunctions about draining distant colonies of their hard-earned production at slave labor prices, and tariffs on goods coming from their "benefactors" abroad who were draining them and topping it off with the whipped cream of high taxes.

I'm glad General Washington inspired his men to defeat what was then known as the world's best military, the English. After losing a couple of small skirmishes, George Washington prayed and asked for God's guidance, which was furnished to him. It's no wonder the Continental Congress elected him to be the first President. As they said of him then, he was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen. I love this country. And I'm sorry the Democrats fell for such folly and lying as has besmirched not only themselves, but the people Democrat leaders drug into the fray from the FBI and other people in the Government. It's a sad day, and I'm sorry the Democrats bought the farm on Atheism, Jabbing unborn Americans to death in the womb, and practicing breaking every commandment because beautiful people in the media told them to by their onscreen behaviors, and the press media with support of deceptive party leaders who decided they were going to get a President out by any devious means possible.

So with sadness set aside, I pray that God will bless Attorney General William Barr, our President Donald Trump, who told the truth under the fire of hateful leftist locksteppers who betrayed the American people, while President Trump busied himself with inspiring the stock market to blossom under his and his staff's tutelage.

You go, Attorney General Barr! Do not fear the liars of the leftist lockstep press. It's how they pass their idle time. Meanwhile, President Trump can once again go after making America great again. It's as the founders prayed. When good men rule, the country will be happy in God's blessing.
Barr strikes me as intimidated and likely to be very effective. Where Mueller was able to walk all over Rosenstein and Sessions, he showed little interest in wanting to play with Barr.

Barr is properly going about the task of redacting the forthcoming Mueller report. It is his responsibility to take out grand jury material — a D.C. court of appeals decision just affirmed this material can’t be released to Congress under current statute — classified information, and disparaging references to people incidentally related to the probe. This is simply upstanding practice, and Barr is combing through the report with Robert Mueller.

As for Barr's wrote a memo prior to his appointment as attorney general outlining his view that the legally aggressive theory of obstruction of justice that Mueller was operating on was flawed. Barr’s considered, sincere view of the law is the correct one.

Barr's experience, knowledge, and credibility give him a unique ability to lead the Justice Department at an incredibly fraught time. He appears to be the right man for the job.

Barr strikes me as intimidated and likely to be very effective. Where Mueller was able to walk all over Rosenstein and Sessions, he showed little interest in wanting to play with Barr.

Barr is properly going about the task of redacting the forthcoming Mueller report. It is his responsibility to take out grand jury material — a D.C. court of appeals decision just affirmed this material can’t be released to Congress under current statute — classified information, and disparaging references to people incidentally related to the probe. This is simply upstanding practice, and Barr is combing through the report with Robert Mueller.

As for Barr's wrote a memo prior to his appointment as attorney general outlining his view that the legally aggressive theory of obstruction of justice that Mueller was operating on was flawed. Barr’s considered, sincere view of the law is the correct one.

Barr's experience, knowledge, and credibility give him a unique ability to lead the Justice Department at an incredibly fraught time. He appears to be the right man for the job.
Welcome to USMB, Zorro. I just noticed your recent joining. Hope your stay here is a happy one. Politics gets sticky when you lose. It gets even stickier when your team wins. I'm not sure where we are right now, I'm just glad President Trump made it through one of the most bitter wins I ever saw in my 23 years of observing politics online. And I pray for him, his family, and his staff every evening when I turn in. You seem very well adapted to legal matters and with incredibly precision vocabulary.

And you put into words almost a carbon copy of what I was thinking about Attorney General Barr as concerned wrinkles on his forehead appeared as he was focusing on saying the right things the other day. Hope he maintains his so-far flawless persona as Attorney General of the United States. Everyone regardless of political leanings wins when the adage "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall" prevails in the hearts and minds of our leaders.

Good night, all. :sleep:

It is true that the FBI began surveilling Page in October 2016 after he left the campaign, but the warrant allowed it to look back at his communications during his time with the campaign.
NO it did not allow them to look back in time! :lol:

Forum List

Back