Barney Frank Sucks

Hilary was terrible, hopefully the dems figure it out.
But the posr about advertising is ironic since the dems have hollywood.and.the artistic community, but still need the Supreme Court to pass their laws.

Hillary got 2.65 million more votes than Trump did. The voters did't think she was terrible.
And Trump won with less votes than it took for Romney to lose. I wonder what happened there? Where did the voters go?
Thats a lie. Romney got 61 million, Trump got 63 million. Both dems got 65 million

Try finding the number than regurgitatiing leftwing talking points.

Stay in fake news land shoog.

Fake News?
So show me the numbers of votes. I bet Trump got more than Romney.....go ahead dipute it and make my day

Who cares, irrelevant, Trump is president, roll with it, it's gonna be great, looking forward to the wall and being great again. Can't wait for his next tweet.

Anything else you want to attempt to assign for me?

I did make it, the bullshit that Trump got less than Romney was fake news promoted by the liberal mainstream media....they are great at providing fake news....just another example of it.
You aren't making any kind of sense.
He never does.

I was right, your side was spewing fake news talking points.... and I was proven correct, again.
Fake news? What's that? Who decides what's fake or what's real?

Facts decide what is fake or real. The mental deficiency of the right amazes me more every day.
Unfortunately we can't count on corporate mainstream news media to present facts in context or minus purposeful distortion. We can thank the deregulation of telecommunications for the lack of credible news sources. The only real investigative journalism now is done by alternative news sites.

I did make it, the bullshit that Trump got less than Romney was fake news promoted by the liberal mainstream media....they are great at providing fake news....just another example of it.
He never does.

I was right, your side was spewing fake news talking points.... and I was proven correct, again.

Facts decide what is fake or real. The mental deficiency of the right amazes me more every day.

Very true, but Hillary is the one bitching about fake news, ironic no since youre a huge supporter.

So the person you supported for president believes in fake news and according to you that means she has a mental deficiency.

I love it when you troll the left using their terms and it bites them in the ass.

Hillary got 2.65 million more votes than Trump did. The voters did't think she was terrible.
And Trump won with less votes than it took for Romney to lose. I wonder what happened there? Where did the voters go?
Thats a lie. Romney got 61 million, Trump got 63 million. Both dems got 65 million

Try finding the number than regurgitatiing leftwing talking points.

Stay in fake news land shoog.

Fake News?
So show me the numbers of votes. I bet Trump got more than Romney.....go ahead dipute it and make my day

Who cares, irrelevant, Trump is president, roll with it, it's gonna be great, looking forward to the wall and being great again. Can't wait for his next tweet.

Anything else you want to attempt to assign for me?

Look at the left games

You supported the bullshit that Trump.has less.votes than Romney, I proved you wrong. Just admit you fucked up and move.on.

He never does.

Unfortunately we can't count on corporate mainstream news media to present facts in context or minus purposeful distortion. We can thank the deregulation of telecommunications for the lack of credible news sources. The only real investigative journalism now is done by alternative news sites.

If you call what Okeefe, or Alex Jones does "investigative journalism", you've got a problem.

He never does.

Very true, but Hillary is the one bitching about fake news, ironic no since youre a huge supporter.

So the person you supported for president believes in fake news and according to you that means she has a mental deficiency.

I love it when you troll the left using their terms and it bites them in the ass.

Do you ever realize how silly your posts sound?

He never does.

I know you were allergic to facts and.logic but dayyyum

He never does.

If you call what Okeefe, or Alex Jones does "investigative journalism", you've got a problem.
When did I make reference to either? Your false, distorting, and misleading characterization of my statement is typical of the kind of tactics used by so called journalists on CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, and other fake news sites.
Have a look at some real news, see if you can discern the difference.

Last edited:
He never does.

Or how about this one? So much like Alex Jones.

Speaking of Alex Jones, of whom I'm not a big fan, even he has done real investigative journalism. He infiltrated the Bohemian Grove, got video of the rich and powerful indulging in pagan ceremonies complete with druid costumes and mock human sacrifice. So as it turns out; another wacky conspiracy theory proven to be true.

Forum List

Back