Barbara Eden is down for an I Dream of Jeannie reboot

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
shutterstock_editorial_10482469b.jpg

Have they run out of new ideas? And, for goodness sakes, shes 88. That’s more than Agnes Moorhead was when she played her mother.

And, she’s a long way from this:

bill-daily.jpg

More @ Barbara Eden is down for an I Dream of Jeannie reboot

Is My Mother the Car also coming back? How about My Little Margie or Our Miss Brooks?
That Girl? Gidget?

Is their no end to the originality that today's tv executives do not have?

Is My Mother the Car also coming back? How about My Little Margie or Our Miss Brooks?
That Girl? Gidget?

Is their no end to the originality that today's tv executives do not have?

Oh it doesn't matter. Because you'll watch it. You know you will and they know you will.

That's all they have to do is hook you, even if it's to find out exactly how bad this show is going to be. That way they can sell you that pickup truck capable of towing an asteroid and pills for shingles and all the other crap you don't need.

^^^ It could be. I have noticed that it isn't as active as it normally is which can be a good thing because then there isn't as much to comb through.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I do not want to see a reboot of any 60's shows. The sitcoms of the 60s were largely slapstick comedy. That is currently out of favor. Also it seems that these shows will have to be politically correct. Any reboot would be a bastardization of the original series. I look at what was done to Dark Shadows by Johnny Depp.

I watched a couple of episodes of the original Magnum PI. I also watch the current resurrection of it.

Tom Selleck was hilarious in the original. Even Higgins was funny. Solving the crimes was interesting but the fun in getting there was great.

The new version? A Hispanic Magnum and sexual tension with a female Higgins? Rick and TC are truly lame.

Forum List

Back