8-year-old boy raises over $50k for homeless vets

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Tyler’s giving back to our veterans, one ‘hero bag’ at a time. An 8-year-old makes 'hero bags.' He's helped nearly 3,000 homeless veterans - CNN — GoFundMe (@gofundme) November 19, 2019

And he’s been doing it since he as 4.

191117172348-01-8-yr-old-hero-bags-exlarge-169.jpg

"Doing something special for veterans began after I started asking my mom why some veterans are homeless," Tyler said on his GoFundMe page. "After talking to my mom, I really wanted to help build homes for veterans but together we decided on a more realistic goal. We came up with an idea to make hygiene and grooming kits with thank you cards to give to veterans in need. I call them Hero Bags!"

Probably a hell of a lot more effective than government progrms.

More @ 8-Year-Old Boy Raises Over $50,000 To Help Thousands of Homeless Veterans and 8-Year-Old Boy Raises Over $50,000 To Help Thousands of Homeless Veterans

I doubt if an 8 year old kid can grasp the relevance of being a Veteran or being homeless for that matter. The strange thing is that mostly lefties seem to think that a pair of gloves or sox and a blanket solves the (Veteran) homeless problem. The Salvation Army does a better job in that arena. It's about jobs and counseling and V.A. hospitals and cleaning up parks and streets so Vets don't freaking need blankets and gloves to panhandle.

I doubt if an 8 year old kid can grasp the relevance of being a Veteran or being homeless for that matter. The strange thing is that mostly lefties seem to think that a pair of gloves or sox and a blanket solves the (Veteran) homeless problem. The Salvation Army does a better job in that arena. It's about jobs and counseling and V.A. hospitals and cleaning up parks and streets so Vets don't freaking need blankets and gloves to panhandle.

You really need to put a negative slant to a story like this?

The kid's TRYING which is a hell of a lot more that most Libturd political hacks.

Forum List

Back