Barack Obama Broke Laws To Swap Five Taliban Leaders For Bowe Bergdahl

We don't leave Americans overseas nitwit.
Tell that to the five American hostages in Iran Obama is letting rot in dungeons.
There are no hostages in iran. This is an idiotic talking point
Clueless Islamoapologist.
You fool, there are no American hostages in Iran.
No, they are there with no trial for the fun of it.

THAT is your answer to the Bergdahl deal?! "We don't leave Americans overseas"? So we hand over five senior Taliban leaders?! Gee, how about the Americans who have been held by the Iranians for years now? Or do you guys only consider traitors who desert and get fellow soldiers killed trying to find them to be "Americans"?

If the nitwit far right reactionary filth were CiC they could make that decision, Mike.

The Bergdahl deal is a prime example of liberal refusal to admit error. By any rational measurement, this was a terrible deal. We traded five senior Taliban leaders for a traitor who deserted, who got fellow soldiers killed while trying to find him, and who converted to radical Islam.

BREAKING: Obama Admin Had Tapes Proving Bergdahl Deserted and Joined Taliban - Ignored Them at Trial - The Gateway Pundit

Bowe Bergdahl's trial is here... and here's why Obama hopes you won't notice - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

‘Bergdahl Has Converted to Islam and Now Describes Himself as a Mujahid’: Bombshell Docs Allegedly Describe Soldier’s Time in Captivity

The Bergdahl deal is a prime example of liberal refusal to admit error. By any rational measurement, this was a terrible deal. We traded five senior Taliban leaders for a traitor who deserted, who got fellow soldiers killed while trying to find him, and who converted to radical Islam.

BREAKING: Obama Admin Had Tapes Proving Bergdahl Deserted and Joined Taliban - Ignored Them at Trial - The Gateway Pundit

Bowe Bergdahl's trial is here... and here's why Obama hopes you won't notice - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

‘Bergdahl Has Converted to Islam and Now Describes Himself as a Mujahid’: Bombshell Docs Allegedly Describe Soldier’s Time in Captivity
Thegateway, allenbwest, and theblaze. Sure, Mike, sure.

If your argument is that a president does not have war powers under an Authorization of Force Resolution, make it and then ask your question. Since the OP is that the pres broke the law, the affirmation is your duty to make.

It sounded like you said that 'in times of war' a President can do pretty much whatever the hell he wants and Congress can not limit his powers to do so. I just pointed out that it is the Constitution that defines a President's limits. I also pointed out that Obama violated the constitution / Law, as spelled out in the article, by releasing 5 US Enemy Combatants / Terrorists without notifying Congress as he was required to do and mis-used funds to do so.
Obama did not violate the law or the Constitution. During time of war, he is the Commander in Chief, and he is cloaked with immense power. So he makes the decisions. Congress can pass all the laws and resolutions it wants but so what,.

REPORTER TO SUPERJAKE: Jake, can you explain how a President, under the constitution, can do this?

SUPERJAKE: Of course I can because I went to Harvard, was tops in my class, but you can't see my grades so don't even ask.

The clause is, (drum roll please) "The immense powers act!" {lolololol} This act, is a super secret squirrel act that all lefties use. You can use it also, if you become a pointy headed lefty, and get caught in an argument you can not win. This is where you invoke your super, secret, squirrel powers, and repeat Immense powers, immense powers, you are a racist, you are a RWer, immense powers. All the other squirrels (lefty nuts) then join in, and the crescendo grows....immense powers, immense powers..........until everyone believes it, even you.

Such is the power of the secret squirrel, and friends of the secret squirrel.

REPORTER TO SUPERJAKE: So are you saying Obama is, or belongs to the secret squirrel society?

SUPERJAKE: Absolutely not, he is the messiah, messiah, messiah, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, it is not a tax, messiah, messiah-)

You STILL using the pathetic 'your source is not credible cause I say so' ploy?! lol

imawhosure translation: imawhosure does not have a clue. :lol: You sound desperate, bud.

Hey, almost everything you, PaintmyPatootie, and RIGHTWINGER say is funny. So, I just figured I would join the club with you Mercedes Marxists. ey, do they have a secret squirrel decoder ring-)

Tell that to the five American hostages in Iran Obama is letting rot in dungeons.

There ARE Americans being held there without due process however.. Aren't there?

There ARE Americans being held there without due process however.. Aren't there?
That is a deflection. There are no hostages is the point. Ask Weatherman about Iranian due process.

... because there is no evidence that the Commander in Chief is limited by Congress in authorizing prisoner trades. He runs the war; Congress merely funds it.
As pointed out in the article, the WH - OBAMA - was required by law to notify Congress of the swap 30 days prior to the event (which AGAIN was NOT a 'swap'). Also, again in the article, the GAO pointed out that funds were used ILLEGALLY.

Simply saying, 'I disagree with you and say I did not break the law', which is what Obama did, does not negate the law.

Political desperation since you are stuck with Dump as your nominee. Understandable.....

That is a deflection. There are no hostages is the point. Ask Weatherman about Iranian due process.

Might be a semantical debate point for you to deflect with, but those folks are being held for ransom. We just haven't made it an issue..

Might be a semantical debate point for you to deflect with, but those folks are being held for ransom. We just haven't made it an issue..
If you say so.

No, they aren't. Grow up

Forum List

Back