Bannon Pardoned

Lets hope the state of NY will prosecute him.

If anyone should be prosecuted in NY, it should be Governor Cuomo, because of all the deaths of people in the nursing homes and the destruction of NY through his tyranny.

Prosecution requires evidence of a crime. Can you point to a SPECIFIC crime?

A SPECIFIC crime. A SPECIFIC law broken.
Wrongful death AND Homicide.
Read this and look at the date:
QSO-20-14-NH - REVISED (cms.gov)

If anyone should be prosecuted in NY, it should be Governor Cuomo, because of all the deaths of people in the nursing homes and the destruction of NY through his tyranny.

Criminally negligent homicide. Look it up. I dare you.

DATE: March 13, 2020

When should nursing homes consider transferring a resident with suspected or confirmed infection with COVID-19 to a hospital? Nursing homes with residents suspected of having COVID-19 infection should contact their local health department. Residents infected with COVID-19 may vary in severity from lack of symptoms to mild or severe symptoms or fatality. Initially, symptoms may be mild and not require transfer to a hospital as long as the facility can follow the infection prevention and control practices recommended by CDC. Facilities without an airborne infection isolation room (AIIR) are not required to transfer the resident assuming: 1) the resident does not require a higher level of care and 2) the facility can adhere to the rest of the infection prevention and control practices recommended for caring for a resident with COVID-19.
--------------------------------------
where should they be discharged to, on the street.

Covid patients were supposed to go to the hospital ship that Trump provided. But no. Or how about the emergency hospital That Trump built? Nope, your buddy cuomo sent sick people into a facility that had no way to protect it's people.

Stupid biased twats, like you ignore his real crimes and give him a pass because he's one of yours.

When should nursing homes consider transferring a resident with suspected or confirmed infection with COVID-19 to a hospital? Nursing homes with residents suspected of having COVID-19 infection should contact their local health department. Residents infected with COVID-19 may vary in severity from lack of symptoms to mild or severe symptoms or fatality. Initially, symptoms may be mild and not require transfer to a hospital as long as the facility can follow the infection prevention and control practices recommended by CDC. Facilities without an airborne infection isolation room (AIIR) are not required to transfer the resident assuming: 1) the resident does not require a higher level of care and 2) the facility can adhere to the rest of the infection prevention and control practices recommended for caring for a resident with COVID-19.

The thing you are missing is they locked the old people down, which meant they couldn't have any visitors.

The thing you are missing is they locked the old people down, which meant they couldn't have any visitors.

She ignores because it proves cuomo is a scumbag, and she's a stupid liar.

Trump also commuted the sentence of Salomon Melgen, a West Palm Beach eye doctor who was sentenced in 2018 to 17 years in prison, accused of stealing $73 million from Medicare by persuading elderly patients to undergo unnecessary procedures.
Trump grants clemency to 143 people in late-night pardon blast (msn.com)
------------------------------------------------------
tramp letting all the crooks out, they will find something, did he pay taxes on the money? he stole from the wall.

I don't trust most doctors myself. But that's not much better then Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich.
I didn't vote for Clinton and I sure didn't hell vote for tramp, who is a long time crook.

Covid patients were supposed to go to the hospital ship that Trump provided. But no. Or how about the emergency hospital That Trump built? Nope, your buddy cuomo sent sick people into a facility that had no way to protect it's people.

Stupid biased twats, like you ignore his real crimes and give him a pass because he's one of yours.

No they weren't at the time. You didn't read the notice for CMS.

Exactly, and not to mention the Hospital ship Comfort departed NYC, having treated fewer than 200 patients.

Trump also commuted the sentence of Salomon Melgen, a West Palm Beach eye doctor who was sentenced in 2018 to 17 years in prison, accused of stealing $73 million from Medicare by persuading elderly patients to undergo unnecessary procedures.
tramp letting all the crooks out, they will find something, did he pay taxes on the money? he stole from the wall.

I don't trust most doctors myself. But that's not much better then Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich.
I didn't vote for Clinton and I sure didn't hell vote for tramp, who is a long time crook.

Did you vote for Biden? You were probably to young to vote when Clinton ran. :D

Exactly, and not to mention the Hospital ship Comfort departed NYC, having treated fewer than 200 patients.

Comfort was directed to begin accepting COVID-19 patients on April 6
--------------------------------
the covid pts at the hospital were no longer covid positive,
I see you didn't bother read the notice I gave you.

Yes and I did vote for Hillary. I knew tramp was a crook.

She ignores because it proves cuomo is a scumbag, and she's a stupid liar.

Either a liar or delirious. I think it is obvious to anyone that can think for themselves that Cuomo is a scumbag and actually acts like a Hitler or a Stalin. Maybe more like Mussolini.

Yes and I did vote for Hillary. I knew tramp was a crook.

Hillary is just as bad and was a part of MK-Ultra. I guess you haven't read the book Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brian who was raped by Hillary when she was a child. Oh my gosh and don't even get me started on Biden. A douche bag that has been there for 47 years. Even before he got there, he was accused of plagiarism. And now Biden is bought and paid for by the CCP. Talk about a treasonous scum bag who should spend the rest of his life in prison.

He was facing a stretch in prison for duping investors to pay for part of the wall:

“Steve Bannon is getting a pardon from Trump after defrauding Trump’s own supporters into paying for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for,” Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on Twitter. “And if that all sounds crazy, that’s because it is. Thank God we have only 12 more hours of this den of thieves.”
Has he pardoned anyone that tried to blow up US Senators yet?

Get back to us when his list is longer than Clinton’s:

Every President has pardons that are controversial didn’t start with Trump and it won’t end with him but the moronic blind partisans will continue to pretend this only happens with Presidents they don’t support.

He was facing a stretch in prison for duping investors to pay for part of the wall:

“Steve Bannon is getting a pardon from Trump after defrauding Trump’s own supporters into paying for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for,” Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on Twitter. “And if that all sounds crazy, that’s because it is. Thank God we have only 12 more hours of this den of thieves.”
]
bannon-pardon-1.jpg

]
bannon-pardon-1.jpg

It should come as no surprise to anyone that there was an attempt to monitize the building of the wall.

Sad, but you could see it coming a mile away.
Meh...not that big a deal. Another log of shame on the dumpster fire that is the blob’s presidency
Yeah the same fire that put more money in the pockets of America and more jobs than people.

Forum List

Back