Bannon issues threats if Trump indicted

So what are you saying? That trump wasn't involved.

That's exactly what he's saying. Trump held a rally, the people not at the rally got out of control, some believe instigated by FBI plain clothes agents, the Pentagon took several hours to dispatch the troops which Trump offered to have there since the beginning of the day.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is the Grand Drag Queen of the KKK

Watching the hearings about trump trying to get this Georgia official to give him 11 thousand votes.

So what are you saying? That trump wasn't involved.
Goddammit -

TRUMP IS NOT THE ISSUE! !!!

These goddamn partisans are so FUCKING STUPID it boggles the mind.

Are you fucking idiots listening to yourselves?

You're arguing about 11,000 votes here, 12,000 there... Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona.... you're fucking ARGUING about who's cheating more!

Can't you see you're being played? On BOTH sides?

Look here - why is this going on, all this arguing?

It's going on because WE DON'T HAVE SECURE ELECTIONS.

If we had secure elections, no one could ask anyone for votes, and there wouldn't be any questions about outcomes, and there wouldn't be any questions about cheating.

But instead of FIXING THE PROBLEM (which the Deep State could do in a heartbeat if it wanted to), they have you fuckers ARGUING about who cheated more.

Instead of spending your taxpayer money on a secure election system which would be a SOLUTION, they're keeping you partisans at loggerheads BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT SECURE ELECTIONS

Can't you see? This isn't about Trump, it:s about the Deep State manipulating you.

YOU. You're the one they're manipulating.

Because YOU'RE the one who's arguing.

But the truth is, today the Trumpers are on the butt end of the tally, but tomorrow when the Deep State changes it's mind the Libs will be in the butt end.

That's how these things go. Any security vulnerability is low hanging fruit for an exploit.

FIX THE VULNERABILITY. Don't let it remain open while you're arguing about who's doing the exploiting "today".

🥱

You libtard jokers are way funny. You create massive debt and you tax like motherfuckers on fire. And you use cheap-ass budget gimmicks to pretend that any of you give the slightest damn about our fiscal security.

I’m also not letting the GOP off the hook. They should cut the shit, too. But the Dim Party is the Party of utter fiscal irresponsibility.

Republicans do over spend a bit but what they spend money on generally benefits most of the country. What the Communists spend it on is power and vote buying. The Republican President also has to sign spending bills from the Democrats or face a government shutdown. When was the last time the MSM blamed a Republican President or Congress for that?

That's exactly what he's saying. Trump held a rally, the people not at the rally got out of control, some believe instigated by FBI plain clothes agents, the Pentagon took several hours to dispatch the troops which Trump offered to have there since the beginning of the day.
I was talking about trump pushing the Georgia official to give him 11 thousand votes. This is thuggery and this is what trump does. He's a threat to our nation. You haven't watched the hearings?

I was talking about trump pushing the Georgia official to give him 11 thousand votes. This is thuggery and this is what trump does. He's a threat to our nation. You haven't watched the hearings?

I don't need to watch them since it's nothing but a clown show. WTF do you think they hired an ABC entertainment CEO to conduct the show? When has that ever been done in history of a US Congress?

The two groups of people I hate the most in life are thieves and liars. Since the Communist party leads in both, all I would do is get aggravated by watching it.

So what will happen if a loose cannon like Bannon goes nuts if Garland indicts Trump? How bad will it get? Will the proud boys, the Kkk and all the fringe far right militia groups go to war?

Trump would sure love it!
Do people still take Bannon seriously after his build the wall rip off scheme?

Refer to post # 42

So what will happen if a loose cannon like Bannon goes nuts if Garland indicts Trump? How bad will it get? Will the proud boys, the Kkk and all the fringe far right militia groups go to war?

Trump would sure love it!
Bannon can't fight his way out of a paper sack.

Forum List

Back