Bannon, I Don't Need Limousine Liberals Telling Me How I Should Think

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Right on Bannon.

I don't need limousine liberals from the Hamptons telling me how I should think. I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, went to integrated schools, and served in the military. Which none of those losers did.

Spot on.

Last edited:
Right on Bannon.

I don't need limousine liberals from the Hamptons telling how I should think. I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, went to integrated schools, and served in the military. Which none of those losers did.

Spot on.
I wonder what made him swerve towards Nazism.

Right on Bannon.

I don't need limousine liberals from the Hamptons telling how I should think. I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, went to integrated schools, and served in the military. Which none of those losers did.

Spot on.

When did you catch the ghey?
I was born straight. Have you caught the ghey? Or did you make the conscious decision to be straight instead of ghey one day? If you did, I have bad news for you.

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

I was born straight. Have you caught the ghey? Or did you make the conscious decision to be straight instead of ghey one day? If you did, I have bad news for you.

We are all born that way.

When did you switch teams?

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

You were born ghey? Want a cookie or something? :cuckoo:

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

Probably the day the MSM said it was cool to punch nazis

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

You were born ghey? Want a cookie or something? :cuckoo:

I am straight bro.

as in unavailable to you.

But thanks for trying to hit on me.

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

Just like the far left adopting Nazism and fascism?

Right on Bannon.

I don't need limousine liberals from the Hamptons telling me how I should think. I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, went to integrated schools, and served in the military. Which none of those losers did.

Spot on.

636096485717726441-Hils-Limo.jpg

John-Kerry-in-limo2.jpg

Joe+Biden+Goes+Polls+Delaware+Atpy_MtyN8qx.jpg

You are supposed to do as they say, not as they do. They try to get Bannon to put his foot in his own mouth but he is too smart for the media.

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

Probably the day the MSM said it was cool to punch nazis
It is, it really is..

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

Bannon's far left? :eusa_think:

No you are far left and accept fascism and Nazism on your side, but want to call out others that are not part of the far left religion for tis without any shred of evidence.

Just like the far left embraces ISIS and their actions and wish they could that in the US.

Right on Bannon.

Spot on.

Bannon's far left? :eusa_think:

No you are far left and accept fascism and Nazism on your side, but want to call out others that are not part of the far left religion for tis without any shred of evidence.

Just like the far left embraces ISIS and their actions and wish they could that in the US.
Yet your side marches in support of Nazism and Fascism and shares most of the social beliefs that ISIS has. Hmm.

Forum List

Back