Bannon admits he planned January 6th. Why isn't he in jail?

Insurrection? The January 6th raid on the Capitol was for the expressed purpose of preventing the certification of the 2020 presidential election.

If they had succeeded there would have been far-reaching consequences.

But is an attempt to stop the certification of the election actually an attempt to overthrow the gov't?

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?

The fucking lies you Nazis tell....

Everyone knows what happened on January 6 was flat-out wrong. But Trumptards would literally rather die than admit it.

Wrong. Numerous charges of conspiracy have been filed
That's why i keep that poster on ignore. He will literally just make up a bunch of stuff without knowing anything about a topic and then assert it in his posts. Then it is suddenly your job to sift through his steaming pile and debunk the lies. Ray from Cleveland does the same thing in almost every post he makes.

Everyone knows what happened on January 6 was flat-out wrong. But Trumptards would literally rather die than admit it.

Just as what you Nazi pigs did at the Kavanaugh hearing was flat-out wrong. But fascist fucks would literally rather die than admit that there is zero difference between what you did then and the 1/6 Reichstag Fire.

That's what she* said!

:)

*Eva Braun.

About the Nazis.
Like your orange lard and master, Hitler had big rallies, but never won a majority vote. So try to remember who are more like the Nazis, in this context. Cant win a majority, attempts a government takeover to overturn an election, breads his butter with your numbskull xenophobia...i could go on...

Like your orange lard and master, Hitler had big rallies, but never won a majority vote. So try to remember who are more like the Nazis, in this context. Cant win a majority, attempts a government takeover to overturn an election, breads his butter with your numbskull xenophobia...i could go on...

Y'all Nazis sure are desperate to distract from Quid Pro's fuckups and criminal acts...

Like your orange lard and master,
Jessica Alba?
Hitler had big rallies, but never won a majority vote.
He was a Democrat in many regards, yes.
So try to remember who are more like the Nazis,
Like the Nazis, Democrats believe they're the good guys, and that this justifies the most repulsive crimes and unspeakable atrocities.
in this context.
See above.
Cant win a majority,
2022 is a'comin' sport.
attempts a government takeover to overturn an election,
But enough about the Democrats from 2016 through 2020...
breads his butter with your numbskull xenophobia...
^ Another bright Democrat who can't read my siggie.
i could go on...
Please do! :)

2022 is a'comin'
At which time the GOP will, once again, not win a majority of the votes cast in this country. And will try to overturn elections results they no likey, and enjoy easier victories due to their partisan gerrymandering. Your handlers see the writing on the wall. yet they have you out here nipping at people's ankles pretending it isn't happening. You are their easy little mark.

At which time the GOP will, once again, not win a majority of the votes cast in this country. And will try to overturn elections results they no likey, and enjoy easier victories due to their partisan gerrymandering. Your handlers see the writing on the wall. yet they have you out here nipping at people's ankles pretending it isn't happening. You are their easy little mark.
1) Are remedial reading classes available for you so you can someday grasp my siggie?

2) Do you think you might want to bone up on the massive voter fraud/suppression/gerrymandering committed by your Nazi-like Democrat Party?

3) Shouldn't you be at a memorial pep rally for your hero, the war criminal Colin Powell?

The entire list of all the people on the planet who have read or give a shart about your "siggie":
So no remedial reading comprehension classes in your area, or you can't qualify...

...or you just can't stop trolling.

1) Do you think you might want to bone up on the massive voter fraud/suppression/gerrymandering committed by your Nazi-like Democrat Party?

2) Shouldn't you be at a memorial pep rally for your hero, the war criminal Colin Powell?

Forum List

Back