Biden says TRILLIONAIRES are doing very well in America....and HE IS GOING TO TAX THEM!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I’m running to change the dynamic of how the economy grows,” Biden said. “I’m tired of trickle-down. Trillionaires and billionaires are doing very, very well. You all report it.”

:hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::icon_rolleyes:

Hey, Biden voters.....LIST THE TRILLONAIRES JOE BIDEN IS REFERRING TO:

1)

Come on, everyone.....JOE BIDEN IS IN PERFECT MENTAL HEALTH!!

Amazon market cap: $1.75 trillion

Google market cap: $1.894 trillion

Microsoft market cap: $2.242 trillion

Moon Bats don't know much about math.

He should pay up on his taxes before he goes bitching about raising taxes on other people.

Maybe he needs to call up his Chicom buddies and get them to send him a check for $500K to pay off his back taxes to the IRS.

Moon Bats don't know much about math.

He should pay up on his taxes before he goes bitching about raising taxes on other people.

Maybe he needs to call up his Chicom buddies and get them to send him a check for $500K to pay off his back taxes to the IRS.
He doesn't owe any back taxes. That's fake news.

Name one trillionare individual on the planet

Bye now

Good grief

Is it really worth it to make a thread every time he fucks up?
Wouldnt it make more sense to make them when he doesnt? The board would be completely fucking dead but hey... :dunno:
No, it would not.

We need to call out each and every fuck up that the media and left wing communists ignore.

THEY SURE AS FUCK DIDN'T IGNORE ANY TIME TRUMP MADE A GAFFE.

COVFEFE????

He fucks up CONSTANTLY. He trails off. He gets cut off. He cant even follow someone on a fucking sidewalk without walking away.
This is reality.
This is who our "intellectual superiors" thought would save us from immaturity and mean tweets.

The TDS crowd will refuse to acknowledge any of Biden's flaws in order to vindicate their "anybody but" decision in the election, just like they refused to acknowledge anytime the DoTard did something good.

Prove it. For someone who claims to be one the few remaining "Conservatives" you sure love you some Progs.
He is going out of his way to defend biden saying we have trillionaires. Pretty sure "true conservatives" wouldnt throw away their integrity to defend an authoritarian.

Prove it. For someone who claims to be one the few remaining "Conservatives" you sure love you some Progs.
No, the burden of proof is on anyone who claims Biden owes back taxes.

When Trump was accused of using tax loopholes to avoid paying taxes, he said, "That makes me smart."

So Biden must be smart, too, eh?

I’m running to change the dynamic of how the economy grows,” Biden said. “I’m tired of trickle-down. Trillionaires and billionaires are doing very, very well. You all report it.”

:hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::icon_rolleyes:

Hey, Biden voters.....LIST THE TRILLONAIRES JOE BIDEN IS REFERRING TO:

1)

Come on, everyone.....JOE BIDEN IS IN PERFECT MENTAL HEALTH!!
Is he going to tax them before or after he pays his own Taxes?

Forum List

Back