Banning Straws Pays Off for California

I was recently in Los Angeles (what a shit hole) on business and noticed that you don't get a straw with your drinks there....instead, you get this huge plastic "sippy cup" arrangement on top of your drink that easily has more plastic in it than half a dozen plastic straws. Liberal thinking at its best.

I was recently in Los Angeles (what a shit hole) on business and noticed that you don't get a straw with your drinks there....instead, you get this huge plastic "sippy cup" arrangement on top of your drink that easily has more plastic in it than half a dozen plastic straws. Liberal thinking at its best.
But they feel good because they did SOMETHING.

When I want to feel good about doing something ... I clean the shower grout.

Its a start.

That sounds pretty crazy. Plastic is bad so they replace the plastic straws with 10 times more plastic. From the people who brought you sanctuary cities and mass homelessness.

Its a start.

What sort of start is an action that worsens the problem?

Its a start.

Do you use a plastic straw?

Its a start.

Usually no...but a plastic straw is less waste than that huge sippy cup arrangement that they give you instead.

Its a start.

I buy plastic straws just to toss them out the window of my diesel SUV at Prius’s.

Its a start.

I buy plastic straws just to toss them out the window of my diesel SUV at Prius’s.
You know...you should shoot some tobacco soaked spit wads at the Prius with the straw before you throw it out the window...

Dont encourage them any more they already believe they can control the weather and global climate.
Its why the sippy cup makes total sense :10:
1e5x5s.jpg

he collects vintage raggedy anne and andy sippy cups

Its a start.

You, me, and this guy:

Forum List

Back