Banning dangerous things

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Leftists are all about banning and censoring. We know that, but I found something that needs banning now! Our coffee maker died and I like coffee but the wife has to have it! So off to Walmart and I buy a mainstays 12 cup coffee maker for 13 dollars and some change.

b9824f19-90e6-4179-b3bd-1d62710e306b_1.ca6f99a75032e575b626dbc2c7cc0e4d.jpeg

I get home with it and when taking it out of the box I notice it says it's made out of stuff that can cause cancer! ??? So I get it out and open the instruction manual to make sure there's not some silly crap you have to do set it up and right away I see a warning that says it can cause suffocation! Cancer and suffocation! If a gun don't get you this effing coffee pot will! Ban it ban it. Now!

That's just the caffeine addiction talking ... the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem ...
Not true

The democrat party was identified as a problem since the days they instituted slavery and started the KKK, but nothing was ever done about it.

• Banned
The box says the cancer risk is only in California ... Mike'x needs to move is all ..
I looked at the box again and it does mention ca.gov so you're right. Good thing it only whacks Californio's!

PS: for the sake of all that's holy, please don't mention to anyone I was wrong.

What you need to know about shit being "Made in China"...........

China does NOT have laws governing quality, or quality control.
China does NOT have food health laws.
China does NOT have regulatory health laws for dangerous products.

China STILL USES ASBESTOS in many plastic products.
China STILL USES DDT as a crop dusting chemical for insects.
China allows farmers to use toxic sewage water to water their crops.

China feeds its meat producing animals BORAX in their food to "beef" them up.
China still uses plastic additives in their plastics, that have been banned in the USA.

1662827574636.png

What you need to know about shit being "Made in China"...........

China does NOT have laws governing quality, or quality control.
China does NOT have food health laws.
China does NOT have regulatory health laws for dangerous products.

China STILL USES ASBESTOS in many plastic products.
China STILL USES DDT as a crop dusting chemical for insects.
China allows farmers to use toxic sewage water to water their crops.

China feeds its meat producing animals BORAX in their food to "beef" them up.
China still uses plastic additives in their plastics, that have been banned in the USA.

View attachment 694400

The kids today are so damn clever ... back in my day, it was "Made in Japan" that signaled cheap crap ... boy, was it cheap too ... American made school shoes will cost you $75 a pair ...

Forum List

Back