Bank Managers warn digital dollar is happening

This is no surprise.

Well at least you finally found a legit source....

tumblr_ntffoabq0P1qeidy7o2_500.gif

This is no surprise.

Your warning might taken seriously if you weren't using Reich Wing Site. Also, inflation is world wide and the U.S. of inflation is shrinking, our economy is growing and Biden has the best job numbers in 50+Years.

Your warning might taken seriously if you weren't using Reich Wing Site. Also, inflation is world wide and the U.S. of inflation is shrinking, our economy is growing and Biden has the best job numbers in 50+Years.

Also, inflation is world wide

You mean Biden isn't the only idiot screwing up an economy?

and the U.S. of inflation is shrinking

Cool. What's the inflation rate in Russia right now?

Using cash or a cash system is part and parcel to our independence and freedom in this nation, so to just allow these globalist or central banker's to force American's to abandon their freedom's by taking away or stopping their cash system, uhhhh is just one more step towards global or central banker controlling the America free spirited independent citizen. I see it as a continued march towards the mark of the beast. Stay tuned.

I'm already 99% digital.
I am too, but I also have my cash as well. Local barter and trading requires cash just as well as most everything pertaining to small businesses or maybe buying as is from individual's to simply buying most anything from individual's... This allows saving without central banker's and telemarketing scammer's and/or rather thieves in high-tech hacker form taking advantage of you like that.

Forum List

Back