#BanFDR

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why is this racist statue still in DC? What he did to Americans of Asian decent is horrible.
C2F3B4C7-1F30-4C5D-A785-A6A2643DEC41.jpeg

With all due respect, Japanese-Americans do not seem to spend their time being bitter about the past and demanding this and that.

While there are, of course, some militant members, they are a model ethnicity because their youth study hard, work hard, and keep their noses clean.

I doubt that many of them are interested in tearing down FDR's statue.

They are too busy being model citizens and exemplary Americans.

With all due respect, Japanese-Americans do not seem to spend their time being bitter about the past and demanding this and that.

While there are, of course, some militant members, they are a model ethnicity because their youth study hard, work hard, and keep their noses clean.

I doubt that many of them are interested in tearing down FDR's statue.

They are too busy being model citizens and exemplary Americans.
One of the qualities of the Japanese culture I like the most is their sense of honor, despite the wrongs of the past. They are almost universally reluctant to point the finger of blame at others. To do so would dishonor the person to blame, and they are reluctant to do that because the loss of honor usually results in the blamed committing seppuke (harakiri) out of duty.

Inspite of popular thinking, Hitler did not refuse to shake Jesse Owens hand. FDR did because he was afraid he would lose votes. Time to tell the truth and rid us of anything to do with the racist FDR.

Woodrow Wilson was a vile racist his name needs to be stricken from all documents and history.

Forum List

Back