Ban This Breed

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.

It all depends on how they're trained. We have two who are sweethearts. They will bite you if you come into the yard without permission.

But so will the german shepherd and the husky.

It all depends on how they're trained. We have two who are sweethearts. They will bite you if you come into the yard without permission.

Yeah, everyone who owns one who has killed a person says the same thing. Oh but they're so sweet,

It isn't close. Pit Bulls are the most lethal breed in our country. Probably in the world.

These did a bit more than biting wouldn’t you say? This man would have ended up dead!

Pit Bulls are great dogs right up until they kill a kid. A buddy had 2, and they were great dogs. I played with them myself. Smart, they would mind, and they loved to chase a stick. Great dogs until the little girl next door got off the bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. They buried that picture with her.

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.
Euthanize dog and owner. Soon nobody will want to own them.

And yet there are Millions of them in the Country and you have one attack. Get back to us when 10 or more percent of the breed are accused of attacking people.
One attack? Are you out of your mind?
You don't have thousands now do you? There are millions of these dogs in the US and you would condemn them all because a couple attacked someone.

Make the world a better place.

Ban everything that I don't like.

And yet there are Millions of them in the Country and you have one attack. Get back to us when 10 or more percent of the breed are accused of attacking people.
One attack? Are you out of your mind?
You don't have thousands now do you? There are millions of these dogs in the US and you would condemn them all because a couple attacked someone.
I did not condemn any of the living ones! Listen up! I said stop breeding them. One death is one too many! This guy is disfigured for life and if help wasn’t nearby he would be dead! There have been many such attacks. I can remember one of the most recent. Remember the father whose daughter was killed and partially eaten by the two pet pit bulls she owned? Wanna try to justify that?

Yeah, everyone who owns one who has killed a person says the same thing. Oh but they're so sweet,

It isn't close. Pit Bulls are the most lethal breed in our country. Probably in the world.
They're trained to fight. Ours aren't.

Why not complain about german shepherds and huskies? They'll chew you to pieces, too.

Labradors have more attacks on people.....when i was carrying mail smaller dogs attacked more than the big ones,most big ones barked,but stood their ground,little ones ran right up to you and did their thing.......

Why not complain about german shepherds and huskies? They'll chew you to pieces, too.
Mine wasn’t either! He is dead now, I had him killed after he tried to kill my JRT. Hand raised him from a little puppy!

Mine wasn’t either! He is dead now, I had him killed after he tried to kill my JRT. Hand raised him from a little puppy!
Nice!

Most people would kill their JRTs.

Labradors have more attacks on people.....when i was carrying mail smaller dogs attacked more than the big ones,most big ones barked,but stood their ground,little ones ran right up to you and did their thing.......
See Harry, here’s the thing. Small ones do bite, but they won’t pull your face and ears off and rip your throat out! A seven year old in my city died that way. Out for a ride on his bike the pits drug him off and ripped his throat out. There was no saving him.

Forum List

Back