Bambi the reckoning

Got him!

001 (2).jpg

That's what I thought until I found this.

If nothing else, Bambi will carry out a suicide attack. This was the car we had a couple years ago, that I totaled out hitting a deer. I had hit another deer a year before with the same car, but we had it repaired.

The insurance paid off and we bought another one just like the one I totaled...

1712966674515.jpeg

1712966735324.jpeg

If nothing else, Bambi will carry out a suicide attack. This was the car we had a couple years ago, that I totaled out hitting a deer. I had hit another deer a year before with the same car, but we had it repaired.

View attachment 931269

View attachment 931270

Well thank God that you're alright at least.

View attachment 931269

View attachment 931270
The last one I hit was a few years ago. I was driving a 3/4 ton pick up with a moose bumper. I hit him at 60 mph and not a mark on the truck but hair and blood all the way down the passenger side. Sure was glad I bought that bumper.

The last one I hit was a few years ago. I was driving a 3/4 ton pick up with a moose bumper. I hit him at 60 mph and not a mark on the truck but hair and blood all the way down the passenger side. Sure was glad I bought that bumper.

Truck bumpers leave a pretty impressive blood splatter down the road. Living out here in the sticks, I've seen more than a few of those. There are some highways here where you can see a dead deer along the roadside every 60-100 yards for several miles.

We have 100 acres and the dog gets to roam free. He's always dragging home dead deer parts out of the woods. There are two skulls with antlers out in the yard right now. I picked up three deer legs and a bunch of bones two weeks ago and hauled them to the township dump.

That's what I thought until I found this.

It is part of what's called, The Twisted Childhood Universe...
The first one is called,
Winnie the Pooh, Blood and Honey.

Too weird for me and I usually like weird shit.

Forum List

Back