Baltimore Sun Attacks Conservative Scott Presler For Cleaning Up Trash In Baltimore

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are totally insane.

1A8F2166-BA11-49E3-8108-D0DF303F1920.jpeg

Twitter

Amazing audacity and denial! Can poor people take care of their own neighborhoods?
The visual evidence says no, they can't! Or they certainly don't care to. There are many vacant homes the city owns
that they have allowed to become rundown rat infested junkie havens.

What does Elijah Cummings say about that?

If the Sun is feeling picked upon just because Scott Presler is demonstrating what a sad dump heap the city of Baltimore forces their poorer residents to live in (despite the millions of dollars
in government grants the city has received)
Presler next plans to conduct clean ups in New Jersey and Los Angeles.
San Francisco has been mentioned too (bring your hazmat gear, Scott).

Seattle business owners were called racist and told to stop the insulting practice of pressure washing feces and urine from sidewalks.

I wonder if the Los Angeles Times or the San Francisco would print on their front pages:

Maybe It's Time We Clean Up Our Own Cities!

I must say they must love driving through their rat-infested cities. Must be a real Tourist Attraction.

Welcome to San Francisco: The Rat-infested City By the Bay

Welcome to Los Angeles: Hollywood and the Homeless

2ffzh0.jpg

22otmz.jpg

The Neo-Marxists cannot even stand to see the filth in our democratic run cities picked up.
It suggests what failures they are.

The obvious here is the "poor" are not taking care of their neighborhood.

Let'em live in their squalor

Well its quite obvious people in those neighborhoods can't take care of their streets and it's even more obvious their elected officials don't give a shit. With that said, I have to wonder why they did this. Those streets are going to look like trash in a few weeks again and the effort and time will been wasted. The solution has to come from within.

Forum List

Back