500 whites murdered by blacks

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
just letting you know the TRUTH--about murder in the US
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
in just ONE year!!!
and the blacks 13% of the population--whites 67% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
and the MSM/idiots go out of their MINDS when a white murders --never when a black does it
hypocrisy and idiocy

in just ONE year!!!
and the MSM/idiots go out of their MINDS when a white murders --never when a black does it
hypocrisy and idiocy

Either more blacks need to go on vacation or more whites need to get really, really busy. Let's go for the vacation.

Either more blacks need to go on vacation or more whites need to get really, really busy. Let's go for the vacation.
You're the one who should go on extended vacation (from posting). Based on the figures your post is a joke of denial and non responsive garbage. It addresses nothing and simply shutting up would have been a far wiser choice to make.

It treats a serious issue as if it were a joke. Not funny or clever at all.

How many whites were killed by whites in one year?
Here are the latest stats I could find from the FBI...

Bear in mind that whites make up over 60% of the population, and blacks make up around 13%, so blacks kill each other off at over 4 times the rate that whites kill each other.
download.png

Here are the latest stats I could find from the FBI...

Bear in mind that whites make up over 60% of the population, and blacks make up around 13%, so blacks kill each other off at over 4 times the rate that whites kill each other.
View attachment 273297

So according to your graph both are on the decline.
Give him credit at least he is engaging haha

in just ONE year!!!
hypocrisy and idiocy
its not just whites being killed by blacks !! if you are white ,Asian,hispanic ,ect when they are attacked by a person of a different race blacks make up the largest number of assailants !

Would that be whites or Progs. You know the Progs.. White on the outside and moral superiors to the rabble on everything rainbow on the inside......Whoaaaaaaa!! Only a percentage of them and it is growing have seen the same crap from the Progs that the Progs accuse others of. And they see quota driven inferiority on top of it. And they take abuse and then are driven crazy or to balance the scales by killing some of their fellow Progs. p.s....its already been a few days. we are due again. This is like an apredesiac. You gotta have more.

Would that be whites or Progs. You know the Progs.. White on the outside and moral superiors to the rabble on everything rainbow on the inside......Whoaaaaaaa!! Only a percentage of them and it is growing have seen the same crap from the Progs that the Progs accuse others of. And they see quota driven inferiority on top of it. And they take abuse and then are driven crazy or to balance the scales by killing some of their fellow Progs. p.s....its already been a few days. we are due again. This is like an apredesiac. You gotta have more.

I don't believe I said a damn thing about any Progs.

download-png.273297

Oh you're right they are on the rise. Smfh.
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. blacks should be called domestic terrorist

What are the numbers from 1776 to 2019?
Are you saying whites need to die for some reason??

I thought I asked what the numbers were from 1776 to 2019.
gotto go back to when nobody today was alive ???? thats Supersadbruth.

Forum List

Back