Baloneygate: Triple C from the NJZ- Cleared!!

I wonder how much the Jersey tax payers paid for that?
We are being forced to pay $650 per hour for Christie's damage control publicity stunt that was denied interviews with all the major players in the scandal, Ms. Kelly, Mr. Stepien and Mr. Wildstein.The bill is over a million dollars and over 1,500 billable hours in 9 weeks, about 24 billable hours per day.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reminds me of this joke:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A lawyer dies and goes to heaven. When he gets to the pearly gates St. Peter is waiting for him. The lawyer says to St. Peter "there must be some mistake! I'm too young to die. I'm only 50 years old". St. Peter consults his book, takes out a calculator and enters some figures, makes a few notes then looks up and replies "That's funny, according to your billable hours you're 106!"[/FONT]

these guys used to HATE Christy.

what happened?
You forget the Right loved him before they hated him. They loved him when insulted teachers and union workers until he put his arm around Obama's big government teat. Now that he is back attacking teachers, union workers and Obama he is suddenly a good guy again. But the winds can still change!

MSNBC could find little to talk about in the death of Americans in Benghasi, or the IRS targeting conservative groups, but they managed to spend weeks on a traffic jam in New Jersey. And, don't forget the total outrage over the New Jersey Port Authority giving away chunks of steel girders to Democrat mayors. Horrendous bribery!

They did it because they are afraid of Christie beating Hillary in 16.
With two competent non-white women governors to run against Hillary, why would the GOP even consider Christie? Admittedly the Rs are dumb but the Ds are even Dumber and running Christie when the only reason Hillary is polling in double digits is that independents want a woman president as part of their bucket list.

Yes we will be equally shocked if the investigation into the I.R.S. targeting of conservatives finds no wrong doing you guys remember that right? The one where Obama's good buddy Eric Holder appointed a Obama supporter and donor to head the investigation.
Seriously, how can you reject the IRS investigation after accepting this NJ investigation? Of course, the Right will always accept this NJ investigation and reject a special prosecutor for BridgeGate while rejecting the IRS investigation and demanding a special prosecutor for the IRS.

Ted Cruz Throws a Temper Tantrum After Eric Holder Refuses His Special Investigator Request

Where did i say I accepted the NJ investigation? I will wait for the other investigations into it to finish before I accept or reject it and for the record it has been the left who has declared every scandal to hit the Obama administration as phony and tried to ignore them and sweep them under the rug.

Nearly every scandal that hit the Obama Administration has been phony, which is why none of them stick around and never lead to any official charges.

MSNBC could find little to talk about in the death of Americans in Benghasi, or the IRS targeting conservative groups, but they managed to spend weeks on a traffic jam in New Jersey. And, don't forget the total outrage over the New Jersey Port Authority giving away chunks of steel girders to Democrat mayors. Horrendous bribery!

With two competent non-white women governors to run against Hillary, why would the GOP even consider Christie? Admittedly the Rs are dumb but the Ds are even Dumber and running Christie when the only reason Hillary is polling in double digits is that independents want a woman president as part of their bucket list.

Oh right. That's why Elizabeth Warren is polling in double digits too, and so is Maggie Hassan or Barbara Boxer. Oh wait, none of them are.

Wow...such a shocker...Christie's investigation cleared him. :lol:

So I take it you are convinced that Christie is a liar and one that would rig an investigation?

What do you base that on? Any fact or just your hatred for those that think differently than you.?

I'm basing it on common sense. An internal investigation clearing yourself of wrongdoing isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Mmmm-hmmm.......kind of like the State Department's investigation into Benghazi?

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Yes we will be equally shocked if the investigation into the I.R.S. targeting of conservatives finds no wrong doing you guys remember that right? The one where Obama's good buddy Eric Holder appointed a Obama supporter and donor to head the investigation.
Seriously, how can you reject the IRS investigation after accepting this NJ investigation? Of course, the Right will always accept this NJ investigation and reject a special prosecutor for BridgeGate while rejecting the IRS investigation and demanding a special prosecutor for the IRS.

Ted Cruz Throws a Temper Tantrum After Eric Holder Refuses His Special Investigator Request

Seriously, how can you defend the IRS investigation after the criticizing the NJ investigation. Goose/gander. Pot/kettle/black.

Where did i say I accepted the NJ investigation? I will wait for the other investigations into it to finish before I accept or reject it and for the record it has been the left who has declared every scandal to hit the Obama administration as phony and tried to ignore them and sweep them under the rug.

Nearly every scandal that hit the Obama Administration has been phony, which is why none of them stick around and never lead to any official charges.

^^^^^^^^
Another MSNBC unkie

As popular as Christie was in NJ even before all the so called scandals, he was trailing Hillary in NJ polling. If you can't carry your own state as a popular governor, how can you win? Now I am not saying things can't change, but it's going to take some really big changes to change those numbers. It's a funny thing, because I see the midterms being favorable to Republicans but 2016 looks just the opposite.

Nice talking point I doubt you would feel the same if the DOJ was targeting reporters, the I.R.S. liberal groups and Benghazi all went down under a Republican President the reason they go nowhere is because the Justice Deopartement drags their feet and stonewalls and key players take the fifth when called to testify not because there phony.

Baloneygate is basically over......

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s review of “Bridgegate” has found that he was not involved or aware of the controversial George Washington Bridge lane closures in September that have plagued his administration, according to a report.........

........Two other investigations of the lane closures are continuing - by the New Jersey State Legislature and the U.S. attorney’s office in New Jersey.

The paper said the review will be delivered to Christie, who has said he will make it public without any alterations.

Read more: Report: Chris Christie?s Bridgegate probe clears gov - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Oh dear, what will MSNBC cover now?

Of course, two other (anal?) probes are continuing......so baloneygate might have a few more weeks before it goes into the trash heap of leftist fauxtrage....but those reports will likely come to the same conclusion....:lol:

Well, they'll always have good old racism to fall back on..........

Seriously, how can you defend the IRS investigation after the criticizing the NJ investigation. Goose/gander. Pot/kettle/black.
You have it ass backwards, as usual. The OP accepts Christie's lawyer's "investigation" so how can the Right reject the IRS investigation? It's the Right who want it both ways!

Baloneygate is coming to a swift close....too bad for the left. They'll need a new distraction to avoid discussing the 2014 midterms....

You have it ass backwards, as usual. The OP accepts Christie's lawyer's "investigation" so how can the Right reject the IRS investigation? It's the Right who want it both ways!

Well, he can accept it based on the precedent of the left believing that scandals are phony. She what you guys went and did? You should really think before you act.

Baloneygate was a leftist witch hunt designed to destroy Chris Christie's Presidential aspirations. The Democrats see Fatboy as an existential threat to the Hillary coronation in 2016. Remember - Hillary is a lock!!! Nobody can beat her (except the fringe leftwingnuts in her own party- shhhh!!)!!! She is going to be the next POTUS!! The first female POTUS!! And if she picks a Hispanic VEEP!!! OMFG!!! Chris Matthews and his ilk are already squirting their pant legs in anticipation.....

Well, it was a great idea on paper. But the problem is simple - it came out WAY too early. Chunky's ratings have already started to stabilize and it's only a matter of time before they return to pre-baloneygate levels.....:lol:

Forum List

Back