Ballot harvesting laws by State. GOP must match the Dems ballot harvesting if they want to win more elections

Gee, it's almost like I've been telling you people this for some time now. California Republicans figured this out after their 2018 blowout. They've taken advantage of it and it's been working out for them.

New York Times itself says mail in ballots are not secure.

Biden said they had the bbiggst voter fraud netowrk ever created.

GOP will not win another national election if they do not ballot harvest like the Dems do where legal.

Pubs have 2 years to create a ballot harvesting infrastructure.

If Pubs do not ballot harvest where it is legal, they lose many races.

RNC has been asleep at the wheel. Wake up, morons!

TIME TO BALLOT HARVEST WHERE LEGAL!

I just have to say it is funny as fuck you think the GOP is losing because of ballot harvesting.

They need to purge voter rolls.
A letter to the editor of today's Vegas Review-Journal was written by a guy who lives in an apartment. He received 3 mail-in ballots: his and two others for previous tenants that used to live there.

Serious question: do you think there is no ballot harvesting going on at all? Or any other voter/election fraud? None?

I am sure there is ballot harvesting going on. And yes, there is always fraud since humans are involved.

Is it enough to sway anything buy maybe some small local races, nope it is not

Is it enough to sway anything buy maybe some small local races, nope it is not

How do you know that? How can you possibly know how much of this and other dubious fraud was going on? I'm sure you know that it is very difficult to prove in court, so there weren't that many cases being brought and fewer convictions. None that I know of at the national level for prez or Congress, but it looked suspicious in so many instances where anomalies were pointed out and procedures not followed to ensure proper oversight. And most of the cases that were brought and dismissed were not due to a lack of merit but a lack of standing and jurisdiction. So it seems as much of a stretch to say that fraud was extremely minor as it is to say the results were changed and the wrong man got elected. IMHO, there's no way either side can prove their case, but also no way to prove the other side is wrong.

How do you know that? How can you possibly know how much of this and other dubious fraud was going on?

The more that goes on the harder it is to hide.

Kelly beat Masters by more than 125,000 votes. Do you really think they "harvested" that many votes?

I'm sure you know that it is very difficult to prove in court, so there weren't that many cases being brought and fewer convictions

Why is it so hard to prove?

So it seems as much of a stretch to say that fraud was extremely minor as it is to say the results were changed and the wrong man got elected. IMHO, there's no way either side can prove their case, but also no way to prove the other side is wrong.

Well, it is true that it can never be proven there was no fraud, or very little at least. It is hard to prove a negative. In my view, those making the claims have the onus on them to provide the evidence.

This is obviously true.
It's part of a greater truth: we are moving deeper and deeper into a situation which is not like one America has ever been in.

The GOP, like the Democrats, is a political party. It exists to contest elections. It assumes that winning elections is the ultimate goal ... once you can do that, you've done whatever it is that has made you become politically active -- whether its defending your immediate material interests, or defending civilization.

But this is no longer true. What patriots need to do is to initiate a serious conversation among themselves, discussing,

(1) Exactly what his happening to our society -- the sexualization of children, defunding the police, teaching Critical Race Theory in the military and medical school, the wholesale rejection of reason by much of the professoriate ... all these are symptoms of a deeper social illness.
(2) What to do about it. We should not assume that there is anything we can do to reverse the illness. And if this is true -- what is the alternative? [Note that winning elections is still important. But the reality is, we could win all the coming elections, and the disease will continue to progress. ]

They need to purge voter rolls.
A letter to the editor of today's Vegas Review-Journal was written by a guy who lives in an apartment. He received 3 mail-in ballots: his and two others for previous tenants that used to live there.

Dems do not want to purge voter rolls because they want to ballot harvest the ballots sent to Civil War veterans.

Pubs know what they have to do, now go do it.

Basement strategy. No debate. No press. Ballot harvest.

Forum List

Back