Ballistic gel test....9mm shooting a lung out of a body....

So...is President doofus correct...will a 9mm blow out the lungs?

The experiment begins at the 6:30 mark....

Warning.......for anti-gun fanatics who are prone to feinting at the mere sight of an AR-15 rifle.......there is one used in this video...so please, before you watch......make sure you are in your safe space, with your coloring books and comfort animals..........

Also......for those who dragged the dead children out to use as emotional black male, and declared that just one bullet from the AR-15 was so powerful that they had to use DNA to identify the bodies of the children....and I noticed not a little glee when you posted those comments......

You will see an actual AR-15 bullet, fired into a simulation of the human body.....so again......prepare yourself...get to your safe space, get your Play-Doh, coloring books and comfort animals ( mine is a Great Dane,)......because you will see an AR-15 and what happens to a human body gel model....

Ummmmmmm....you will see that, once again......the media has lied to you.........

The AR-15 did not mangle the bodies of those children.....the killer was alone with the children for 90 minutes and, if it is true the bodies were mutilated.....it was because he shot them over and over again....while the police did nothing...

Are you brave, you anti-gun fanatic silly people?

Oh....yeah....you better watch this video before Youtube pulls it to protect President doofus...

Watch this video...and learn.....

Joe says just shoot your shotgun thru the front door if you’re afraid. I get all my gun advice from Joe. Those Girl Scouts selling cookies never knew what hit them.

Warning.......for anti-gun fanatics who are prone to feinting at the mere sight of an AR-15 rifle.......there is one used in this video...so please, before you watch......make sure you are in your safe space, with your coloring books and comfort animals..........

Also......for those who dragged the dead children out to use as emotional black male, and declared that just one bullet from the AR-15 was so powerful that they had to use DNA to identify the bodies of the children....and I noticed not a little glee when you posted those comments......

You will see an actual AR-15 bullet, fired into a simulation of the human body.....so again......prepare yourself...get to your safe space, get your Play-Doh, coloring books and comfort animals ( mine is a Great Dane,)......because you will see an AR-15 and what happens to a human body gel model....

Ummmmmmm....you will see that, once again......the media has lied to you.........

The AR-15 did not mangle the bodies of those children.....the killer was alone with the children for 90 minutes and, if it is true the bodies were mutilated.....it was because he shot them over and over again....while the police did nothing...

Oh....yeah....you better watch this video before Youtube pulls it to protect President doofus...

Is he fingerfucking the neck on that thing? That seems rather soft if that's the case. :aargh:

I like 22-250, the gopher/coyote/racoon/fox round. It stands a bit taller and screams a little louder than an AR15's signature 5.56 ammo and will literally blow the eyeballs right out of a creature. Small bullet....but soooo fast! You can even take a deer with it if you're a good shot. I wonder how many libtards know what "DRT" means? Let me demonstrate:

Last edited:
Center mass has been the code for firearms training for Police and Military for a hundred years. The reason is simple, the center mass of the body is the easiest target and it contains vital organs. Police training revolves around stopping a criminal action and center mass usually does the job. Some ballistic rounds are more potent than other rounds and most police agencies restrict the use of rounds that are intended to cause massive disruption in a human body. The argument centers around the legitimate protection of law enforcement vs the potency of firearms.

I think you should go play catch with 9mm rounds.
Your thought process is crap. My thought process was used to redefine my agencies policy on the use of force. You're nothing more than a clown whose effort in discourse is an echo of other gun lovers whose ethics lack of empathy - in short sociopathy; to wit: Personality Disorders.

Your thought process is crap. My thought process was used to redefine my agencies policy on the use of force. You're nothing more than a clown whose effort in discourse is an echo of other gun lovers whose ethics lack of empathy - in short sociopathy; to wit: Personality Disorders.

Try English next time, fucktardo; And stop using words you don't know, and focus on forming coherent sentences.

I have serious doubts you've ever been in charge of anything more than a toaster, microwave, or their equivalents.

Last edited:
I like 22-250, the gopher/coyote/racoon/fox round. It stands a bit taller and screams a little louder than an AR15's signature 5.56 ammo and will literally blow the eyeballs right out of a creature. Small bullet....but soooo fast! You can even take a deer with it if you're a good shot. I wonder how many libtards know what "DRT" means? Let me demonstrate:

Idk man, thought I heard some yelping from something NOT DRT. Around 20 seconds in.

Don't tell me that President Potatohead lied about this. I don't know if I could stand it.

I see, and which standard test which measures IQ did I take? I'm sure you've researched this before posting. Given the stanford binet taken in the 9th or 10th grade was 126; later in the U. graduate school I took Wechsler adult intelligence scale and the score was 132.

I can't speak for The President of the United States, yet I was able in watching both trump and Biden. Joe has what is called "Senior Moments"; trump however is of average intelligence and that can be assessed by watching him speaking off the cuff. Of course his Personality Disorders conflict with reality and that makes his intelligence more childish than a mature person.

Would you lie to debate me on the issues of intelligence, and how I can assess the brain?
You are a fucking moron.

Potatohead blatantly lied about the effects of 9mm and you won't admit that Potatohead is an idiot. That shows you are lacking in the brains department. Either that or you are a filthy inbred partisan asshole.

Good idea. Massad Ayoob recommends using ammo generally marketed for LEO's because in a case where even if you're justified and some fascist DA decides to persecute you, they can not assert you were using ammo that was designed to do something other than stop a threat, and is intended for professionals.
I heard that the other way. The DAs ask "What were you doing with that non-target ammo, did you intend to kill someone?"

I heard that from someone actually in the justice system here.

Try English next time, fucktardo; And stop using words you don't know, and focus on forming coherent sentences.

I have serious doubts you've ever been in charge of anything more than a toaster, microwave, or their equivalents.
Your post is ludicrous. Gun lovers have no empathy, every mass murder of innocent people calls for gun controls; the gun lovers respond with the four words in the 2nd A., to wit: "shall not be infringed".

Every sane person knows that gun regulations are products of an infringement.

BTW, you seem to lack the education and skills to write an expository response; the end result is to post an ad hominem.

Example is this:

Your post is ludicrous. Gun lovers have no empathy, every mass murder of innocent people calls for gun controls...
You stand on the bodies and bathe in the blood of dead children as a means to push your mindless agenda...
...and then you accuse other of not having empathy.
the gun lovers respond with the four words in the 2nd A., to wit: "shall not be infringed".
The enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.
Else, said enshinement means nothing
Every sane person knows that gun regulations are products of an infringement.
And thus, every honest person knows they are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back