Baldwin offers to stop Trump parody.........for tax returns.....

Well, Trump could get his wish and get Baldwin to stop doing a parody of him on SNL. All he has to do is release his tax returns.

Alec Baldwin Offers to Stop ‘SNL’ Impersonation if Donald Trump Releases Tax Returns

Sadly though, it's too late. Trump is already president and nothing can or will change that. The only thing releasing his tax returns would do now is just piss off everyone who voted for him.

Why would it piss us off?

Because then you would be able to see how badly he lied to you about himself. And, I'd be pissed if I found out he never paid taxes for the past 10 years and is now allowed to run the country.

You're already pissed off, so the net change would be zero. He hasn't made any claims about what's in his tax returns, so what "lies" would it reveal?

Well, Trump could get his wish and get Baldwin to stop doing a parody of him on SNL. All he has to do is release his tax returns.

Alec Baldwin Offers to Stop ‘SNL’ Impersonation if Donald Trump Releases Tax Returns

Sadly though, it's too late. Trump is already president and nothing can or will change that. The only thing releasing his tax returns would do now is just piss off everyone who voted for him.

Because then you would be able to see how badly he lied to you about himself. And, I'd be pissed if I found out he never paid taxes for the past 10 years and is now allowed to run the country.

How did he lie do you know something I dont? Or is that from the democrat underground?

Why would I be mad at someone following the I.R.S. rules?

Even if I liked Trump, at all, businesses shouldn't have to pay taxes in the first place, so I wouldn't care. Besides, that wouldn't be a lie, as he never claimed he paid taxes.

Trump should do a parody of Baldwin screaming obscenities at his little daughter.

Just kidding. He should ignore him totally.

I'd like to see Alec Baldwin's complete Police Record. That would be hours of fun and entertainment. Here's the genius game show host being arrested for riding his bike the wrong way on a New York Street. He is a complete idiot with a psycho temper that rivals Hillary's.

Actor Alec Baldwin arrested after riding bike wrong way - CNN.com

Riding a bicycle the wrong way on a street? Really? LOTS of people have done that as well. Some even did it and didn't get caught. Me? There have been times that I have ridden a bicycle on places where it says that you shouldn't, because it was shorter than any other route and I didn't have time to go around.

Matter of fact, there are several bridges on the East coast that I rode across even though it said you shouldn't. It was the only way to get where I was going and I didn't have time to sit and try to thumb a ride across.

Forum List

Back