Baker Testimony Burries Sussmann: '100% Sure' Sussmann Lied W/Evidence To Prove It

Not innocent at all. He's a convicted felon. A pardon gets you out of jail; it doesn't expunge your record.

Manafort? Was he a democratic donor?
hahaha he was never convicted of anything…the DOJ dismissed the charges after the corrupt Mueller team was forced to release brady evidence

just stop

If you're right (which would be the first time ever), he's the only person to ever be sentenced without being convicted.

So you're O for 2.

Care to discuss Roger Stone?

Mamafort isn’t flynn

Manafort was convicted of stuff completely unrelated to trump,or the campaign…stuff that happened years before trump even ran for office

And that was Mueller’s biggest case

Stone was a victim of the russian hoax, that we. know now was all started by the clinton campaign false narrative. He was justifiably pardon since the entire probe was based ina a lie to begin with

Yet he is only photographed with his fellow pervert.... Strange.

Still no pictures of Clinton with the guy you're alleging was her lawyer.

Are you capable of telling the truth?
1653100457752.jpeg

1653100491968.jpeg

Manafort was convicted of stuff completely unrelated to trump,or the campaign…stuff that happened years before trump even ran for office

So Trump hired someone who broke the law? Wow... I though he hired the "best people". LOL

Stone's conviction was from lying to investigators. Just like Flynn's.

You're O for 3 Slugger.

I'm sure you'll state that Cohen's conviction was all on the up and up since he has disavowed your blob.... But I could be wrong. Lets hear your hilarious excuse for Cohen.

Forum List

Back