Bahaha. Yale has to cancel their global warming protest due to cold LOL

I think you will find that the reason it has been so cold in America for the last couple of years is because global warming has shifted the jet stream. We, in Britain got the tail end of it last winter because the jet stream curled down over America and shifted downward over Britain. We had unprecedented rain storms and flooding.
This winter it was warm until November, and I remember it used to get cold here in September.
The prediction is that the north sea will get colder when the polar ice melts so it will get colder in Britain too as global warming takes a hold.

I think you will find that the reason it has been so cold in America for the last couple of years is because global warming has shifted the jet stream. We, in Britain got the tail end of it last winter because the jet stream curled down over America and shifted downward over Britain. We had unprecedented rain storms and flooding.
This winter it was warm until November, and I remember it used to get cold here in September.
The prediction is that the north sea will get colder when the polar ice melts so it will get colder in Britain too as global warming takes a hold.
According to Al Gore the ice caps were supposed to be gone a long time ago but the same year he said they were going to be gone they grew.. You climate change people are so stupid..Latest Posts NewsBusters

Forum List

Back